PDA

View Full Version : A-O members FLYFISHING lessons

jodycanfish
08-31-2009, 12:12 PM
Now for you guys and girls I which I could have a FREE clinic but this isnt one of them.If you are still interested please contact me at 403-219-0270 or PM me.Now with the more people I get the cheaper the cost will be .Sorry for any confusion.CHEERS JODY.Need to know by SEPT.04/09 so I can arrange starting date.

2big4u
08-31-2009, 12:25 PM
Jody.
Still in...

jodycanfish
08-31-2009, 12:55 PM
Jody.
Still in...
2 years ago these lessons havent changed much in cost.The 2-1hour lessons on casting is just a guide line usually I go longer.and the pratical lessons over a cold one I usually pick up the tab.right now as it stands the complete lessons with cold ones will be about $150.00 or less depending on total number of people in our group.CHEERS JODY

DarkAisling
08-31-2009, 01:04 PM
Fair price, and I'm sure the company and the instruction will be great :) I'd love to attend. The only problem is that I can't commit until I know when it is. You can "pencil" me in, but it depends 100% on the date and time. I'm in Huntington Hills, so I'm close.

Can you narrow down the dates at all?

jodycanfish
08-31-2009, 01:14 PM
Fair price, and I'm sure the company and the instruction will be great :) I'd love to attend. The only problem is that I can't commit until I know when it is. You can "pencil" me in, but it depends 100% on the date and time. I'm in Huntington Hills, so I'm close.

Can you narrow down the dates at all?Now I usually have the lessons after supper on a week nite this way you still have the weekend off.We will dependind on the class do the casting lesson 1 class per week or 2 in the same week depending on everyone else.3rd pratical class will decided also on the group if they would like to have it on a week day or Sunday after supper or lunch time.

DarkAisling
08-31-2009, 01:29 PM
I can do either the second or the third week in September, but later in the third week would be ideal. Weekday evenings are tricky: 8pm or later (when the little one is in bed), and only on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday (the teenager has karate on Tuesday and Thursday). There is a little wiggle room with the time, but I never know in advance how late the other-half will be working (he needs to be home before I leave). My life is hard to schedule. The practical class would be pretty much impossible for me to attend on a weekday.

jodycanfish
08-31-2009, 02:36 PM
I can do either the second or the third week in September, but later in the third week would be ideal. Weekday evenings are tricky: 8pm or later (when the little one is in bed), and only on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday (the teenager has karate on Tuesday and Thursday). There is a little wiggle room with the time, but I never know in advance how late the other-half will be working (he needs to be home before I leave). My life is hard to schedule. The practical class would be pretty much impossible for me to attend on a weekday.Well if you want to we can see if anyone else has scheduling problems and if there is only a couple of you we can pick a day that everyone is happy. I have no problems doing a single person or group.Let me know exactly if you would like to do all the lessons in one week,weekend,also do you have a flyrod if you dont I can supply one.So on Friday I will wait from the other people and then we can schedule around this for you.Cheers JODY

jodycanfish
08-31-2009, 04:17 PM
Please let me know if you dont have any equipment but still would like to learn

notagoodtroutfisher
08-31-2009, 08:17 PM
I am in. I have my own gear

DarkAisling
08-31-2009, 08:21 PM
I don't have any gear (with the exception of a couple of flys). I've always thought it was best to learn first, and then buy.

Beazer
08-31-2009, 10:09 PM
Seriously interested in learning, but alas only have flies.

If you could get a time and date nailed down, I would be able to book off work and come down.

jodycanfish
09-01-2009, 07:43 AM
I have a few extra but if you can borrow one from someone it doesnt have to be a good thats ok,if not we can pair up for the ones that we are short.