PDA

View Full Version : And another Tirebob kudo thread.

Phil McCracken
12-20-2021, 07:03 AM
Yesterday, I had dealings with Tirebob in regards to rims/tires that need to be sold. They belong to my FIL, who will be moving to an old folks home soon.

Needed information and advice on the products, appraisal, etc.

Shortly after I PMd him, got a very concise and honest reply back from him. I was very impressed!

Thank you Bob for your assistance!

Felt I would share my experience with the AO crowd.

Merry Xmas to you and your family!...:)

Ormachek
12-20-2021, 07:21 AM
I bought tires from Bob back in the spring....an absolute pleasure to deal with. Fantastic advice and great pricing. Good guys working for him at the shop too.

Positrac
12-20-2021, 09:02 AM
I seem to always be buying tires for the various vehicles we have and in fact I’m looking right now for a set of winters after my son just ran over something and destroyed one on his car. After going to every place in Fort McMurray to look at options I’d have to say all you guys down south are lucky you have TireBob to go to. Customer service seems to be a thing of the past with most shops these days.

tirebob
12-20-2021, 09:46 AM
Thanks guys!

For the guys that are too far away to get sorted, don't be shy to even just message me for info. I can at least make sure I arm you with some details etc so you walk into a local shop with a proper idea of where you should be!

-JR-
12-20-2021, 09:51 AM
Pm sent again .

tirebob
12-20-2021, 10:10 AM
Pm sent again .Replied!

This just made me remember to let you all know too, things are starting to slow down. I try my best but when it is middle of the busy season I can miss a message or two here and there as I get so many from all minds of directions it is insane, so please understand and try not to judge to harshly! haha! Always bug me again if you are not getting an answer back in a reasonable time. Chances are I git buried deep before I could get to it and missed it in a case like that.