PDA

View Full Version : 99.8% Say no to Trudeau Gun Steal

rupert
12-30-2021, 08:04 PM
Don't give your guns up. The police don't want to enforce a garbage policy like this.
https://thegunblog.ca/2021/12/24/almost-100-of-gun-owners-have-so-far-rejected-trudeaus-confiscations-ipolitics-reports/

elkhunter11
12-30-2021, 08:14 PM
Hopefully the final compliance rate is as low as it was in New Zealand. Then what do they do, go door to door searching for firearms , when many of the effected firearms aren't registered, so they don't know how many there are, or who has them?

Smokinyotes
12-30-2021, 09:30 PM
I guess if Trudeau really wanted our restricteds now prohibs he would have already sent us a fat cheque. Being that I haven’t seen any offer of compensation I think it was just just a bunch of crap coming out of his mouth to appease the “polys and Wendy’s “

Savage Bacon
12-30-2021, 10:45 PM
I'm expecting covid prices for my prohibs or I'm not selling

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk

6.5 shooter
12-30-2021, 10:49 PM
IF I had any they would be gold plated ... BUT I sold mine to some guy in Canmore years ago.

hunter89
12-31-2021, 03:45 AM
IF I had any they would be gold plated ... BUT I sold mine to some guy in Canmore years ago.

With the prices Mike was offering who could say no?Sold mine on the spot.

rupert
12-31-2021, 05:09 PM
Hopefully the final compliance rate is as low as it was in New Zealand. Then what do they do, go door to door searching for firearms , when many of the effected firearms aren't registered, so they don't know how many there are, or who has them?

I think not many will comply especially out west. Maybe even down east they will elect to keep their guns. Hopefully the judge uses his brains during the court challenge and doesn't go along with this bad political joke. I don't think to many Police chiefs are going to want to send their men out on goose chases when they have a million other important things that involve actually helping people.

Twisted Canuck
12-31-2021, 05:56 PM
What guns?

huntinstuff
12-31-2021, 06:41 PM
Non compliance

Never give up your guns. Never.

I won't comply. They will have to try and take them.

The only way to win is non compliance.

History shows non compliance works. And it leads to other things government may not want to get in to.

Twisted Canuck
12-31-2021, 07:16 PM
Non compliance

History shows non compliance works. And it leads to other things government may not want to get in to.

100% and exactly right. I just keep buying more ammo, and waiting for some guy in a UN Blue helmet from Nigeria to drop by and ask me for my firearms.

'Why yes, I believe I do have some, just give me a moment to surrender to you....'

Because there is no way any LEO in Canada is going to come to my door.

Dmay
12-31-2021, 08:07 PM
Non compliance

Absolutely right!

huntinstuff
12-31-2021, 08:31 PM
100% and exactly right. I just keep buying more ammo, and waiting for some guy in a UN Blue helmet from Nigeria to drop by and ask me for my firearms.

'Why yes, I believe I do have some, just give me a moment to surrender to you....'

Because there is no way any LEO in Canada is going to come to my door.

If he shows up at my place, everyone here will know because there will be a blue helmet for sale on AO.....worn 10 times, fell off head once...$50 obo

Twisted Canuck
12-31-2021, 08:33 PM
If he shows up at my place, everyone here will know because there will be a blue helmet for sale on AO.....worn 10 times, fell off head once...$50 obo

Don't forget to mention stains. You wouldn't want to get a bad trader rating on that slightly used blue helmet.

teledogs
01-01-2022, 09:33 AM
Dont you wish the title read ' 99.8% of Canadians say no to Trudeau! '

No compliance!

elkhunter11
01-01-2022, 10:04 AM
I guess they could just issue millions of no knock warrants, and have the police go door to door searching for firearms. That may last for a while, but it likely wouldn't be safe to be those officers going door to door after word qot around, and they could run out of officers in short order.

ctd
01-01-2022, 10:57 AM
A few people on here who should remove their comments before they get this page flagged and shut down by Trudeau's censorship/anti terrorist law crap.

At least two of you have just stated you will shoot anyone comming for your guns.
To many this is comical for a few reason but here's one because as they knock your door in, flash bang and cs gas you. The only thing you would be doing is choking on your chicklets staining your carpet as your nose bleeds on your carpet/hardwood or tile. Crying the cuffs are to tight. Now that's a reality for the initial first few.
The comming days after that a small portion of people will hole themselves into their homes thinking I will defend this to the end.
Some.will stick it to the Officers, there might be a few gun fire exchanges.
In reality the Police will overwhelm, individual and or small.groups. eventually arresting them.
The remainder vast majority of Law Abiding firearm owners will turn in their firearms because they realize it is not worth the risk at this time to break the law.
They also know ultimately if they need a firearm it's easier to buy one on the criminal market for self defense then it will be to legally obtain one. With Trudeaus soft on actual crime program you wouldn't even get a slap on the hand for it.

In all seriousness I would suggest the posts insinuating shooting police/un members be removed to protect this web page.

elkhunter11
01-01-2022, 11:32 AM
A few people on here who should remove their comments before they get this page flagged and shut down by Trudeau's censorship/anti terrorist law crap.

At least two of you have just stated you will shoot anyone comming for your guns.
To many this is comical for a few reason but here's one because as they knock your door in, flash bang and cs gas you. The only thing you would be doing is choking on your chicklets staining your carpet as your nose bleeds on your carpet/hardwood or tile. Crying the cuffs are to tight. Now that's a reality for the initial first few.
The comming days after that a small portion of people will hole themselves into their homes thinking I will defend this to the end.
In reality the Police will overwhelm, individual and or small.groups. eventually arresting them.
The remainder vast majority of Law Abiding firearm owners will turn in their firearms because they realize it is not worth the risk at this time to break the law.
They also know ultimately if they need a firearm it's easier to buy one on the criminal market for self defense then it will be to legally obtain one. With Trudeaus soft on actual crime program you wouldn't even get a slap on the hand for it.

In all seriousness I would suggest the posts insinuating shooting police/un members be removed to protect this web page.

I read every post,and not one person specified shooting anyone that comes to seize their firearms, nobody here is stupid enough to post anything to that effect. Now if your imagination leads you to that conclusion, based on the wording of the posts, then that is your own issue. Take my post for example, they could run out of officers, because many officers may not be willing to go house to house kicking in everyone's door, day after day after day, for the extended period that it would take, to search millions of homes. Some may not be willing based on principle, over laws that they don't agree with, and some may be afraid of encountering that one in several thousand person that is prepared to open fire on anyone kicking in doors to seize firearms. Some more extreme people might even retaliate against police officers homes or families, and many officers won't want to risk exposing themselves or their families to that. Many police officers have families, and are part of their local communities, kicking down doors of home after home could at the very least, turn them, and their families into social outcasts, and not many people would want to do that to their families.
As to the vast majority turning in their now banned firearms, that didn't happen in New Zealand, and it isn't likely to happen here. What happened in New Zealand, and what would likely happen here, is that majority of people simply didn't turn in their non registered firearms. Since they aren't registered, nobody knows who has them or how many there are, so if they keep them out of sight, or hide them, the police won't know that they have them. Yes they have the old registry that they illegally retained, after the legal government ordered them to destroy it, but it is so outdated, that it is now useless.
I doubt that the government wants to start doing forced entries into millions of homes, if nothing else, it be very bad publicity, that could likely defeat them in the next election. It would hard for even the liberals to put a positive spin on kicking down millions of doors. And of course it would turn even more people against the police, the amount of hate and opposition against the police would grow exponentially, and protests would likely lead to riots, bad for both the government, and the police.

Jayhad
01-01-2022, 11:37 AM
few.

Probably not. A large number of newly prohibited firearms were previously unregistered and their whereabouts is unknown to the government. Bummer for those with an R-PAL

Savage Bacon
01-01-2022, 11:40 AM
It's funny how you'd probably get in less trouble owning, let's say an AR-15, if you purchased it illegally. Than if you refused to give your previously legal AR to the guy in the blue hat knocking on your door.

It's like years ago when friends grew their own tobacco. The only thing really wrong with it was cutting the government out of their cut. And that was a big no no.

elkhunter11
01-01-2022, 11:51 AM
Probably not. A large number of newly prohibited firearms were previously unregistered and their whereabouts is unknown to the government. Bummer for those with an R-PAL

Many of those previously unregistered firearms were purchased by people without RPALs, because they were not restricted, and did not require an RPAL to purchase.

ctd
01-01-2022, 12:51 PM
I read every post,and not one person specified shooting anyone that comes to seize their firearms, nobody here is stupid enough to post anything to that effect. Now if your imagination leads you to that conclusion, based on the wording of the posts, then that is your own issue. Take my post for example, they could run out of officers, because many officers may not be willing to go house to house kicking in everyone's door, day after day after day, for the extended period that it would take, to search millions of homes. Some may not be willing based on principle, over laws that they don't agree with, and some may be afraid of encountering that one in several thousand person that is prepared to open fire on anyone kicking in doors to seize firearms. Some more extreme people might even retaliate against police officers homes or families, and many officers won't want to risk exposing themselves or their families to that. Many police officers have families, and are part of their local communities, kicking down doors of home after home could at the very least, turn them, and their families into social outcasts, and not many people would want to do that to their families.
As to the vast majority turning in their now banned firearms, that didn't happen in New Zealand, and it isn't likely to happen here. What happened in New Zealand, and what would likely happen here, is that majority of people simply didn't turn in their non registered firearms. Since they aren't registered, nobody knows who has them or how many there are, so if they keep them out of sight, or hide them, the police won't know that they have them. Yes they have the old registry that they illegally retained, after the legal government ordered them to destroy it, but it is so outdated, that it is now useless.
I doubt that the government wants to start doing forced entries into millions of homes, if nothing else, it be very bad publicity, that could likely defeat them in the next election. It would hard for even the liberals to put a positive spin on kicking down millions of doors. And of course it would turn even more people against the police, the amount of hate and opposition against the police would grow exponentially, and protests would likely lead to riots, bad for both the government, and the police.

Ammo first comment and blue helmet for sale are indication of altercations. They are. Under the current government are threats.

You go do you and spout off about worn 10 times fell off once for sale. Yup its a joke........ but not to one of those people out east who believe in Trudeau and his dumb rules.

The government is looking for dumb comments making any threats to shut down web pages.

CanuckShooter
01-01-2022, 12:58 PM
Ammo first comment and blue helmet for sale are indication of altercations. They are. Under the current government are threats.

You go do you and spout off about worn 10 times fell off once for sale. Yup its a joke........ but not to one of those people out east who believe in Trudeau and his dumb rules.

The government is looking for dumb comments making any threats to shut down web pages.

Agreed. People need to watch what they are posting on social media, especially when it refers to anything that could be construed as threatening firearms violence.

huntinstuff
01-01-2022, 01:07 PM

You can insinuate all you want....you can interpret all you want....you can . I encourage it.....

But remember your interpretation isnt fact. It's simply your slant. In short, it means nothing

elkhunter11
01-01-2022, 01:15 PM
You can insinuate all you want....you can interpret all you want....you can . I encourage it.....

But remember your interpretation isnt fact. It's simply your slant. In short, it means nothing

Exactly! Someone could post wishing Trudeau was gone forever, which could mean he is no longer PM, it could mean he leaves Canada for good, or it could mean something more sinister, without actually stating details, all interpretations are merely speculation.

roper1
01-01-2022, 01:28 PM

Thanks, I've been following along here & can see nothing over the line.

Please just be careful, gents.

Thanks again!

Savage Bacon
01-01-2022, 01:29 PM
Exactly! Someone could post wishing Trudeau was gone forever, which could mean he is no longer PM, it could mean he leaves Canada for good, or it could mean something more sinister, without actually stating details, all interpretations are merely speculation.Or wishing he gets the same punishment that Hitler gets in Little Nicky.

huntinstuff
01-01-2022, 01:36 PM

Thanks again!

Thanks again!

Appreciated

As a point, we must be careful how we interpret other peoples words or online activity.......for instance:

I could ASSUME and INSINUATE that our fellow AO member "ctd" name actually stands for Cut Trudeau Down......and I wrong? Yes.

ctd is just fine. He has an opinion, as do we all. Lets stick together

WV911
01-01-2022, 01:55 PM
Sure are a lot of keyboard commandos on this site

huntinstuff
01-01-2022, 02:18 PM

😅😅😅

Oh we just got started mate!

elkhunter11
01-01-2022, 03:41 PM

And some people that are quick to label others as keyboard commandos. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

WV911
01-01-2022, 04:07 PM
And some people that are quick to label others as keyboard commandos. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

I have no intention on voluntarily handing over any firearms.

That being said, if the Police or some other tinfoil hat security force shows up at my door demanding I give them the restricted or prohibited firearms they know I have by registration, Im not pompous enough to say Im going to knock off their helmets or some other show of force.

Ask the gunsmith in Ontario how that worked out for him.

elkhunter11
01-01-2022, 04:12 PM

That being said, if the Police or some other tinfoil hat security force shows up at my door demanding I give them the restricted or prohibited firearms they know I have by registration, Im not pompous enough to say Im going to knock off their helmets or some other show of force.

So how do you know that the gunsmith in Ontario was shot because he attempted to attack the police?:thinking-006:

honda610
01-01-2022, 04:16 PM
I find it funny that the current law changes will just make more of a black market for guns....
How many NR rifles on the list will dissappear or restricted go missing and be reported.
Think about some of the old timers....50 k in legally obtained prohibited firearms plus how many restricted now made prohibited. Government says we will take them or give you 10 cents on the dollar.....soooo the old guy says to #÷)) with that and sells them all to a local gang or biker group for 150 k....he says I don't remember plays dementia...they gonna throw a 80 year old in jail....
Liberals are playing with fire. Big time.
I doubt the Royal Canadian Mounted Crooks or liberal jack boots as I see them have alot of on the ground officers willing to line up in a stack and raid small town citizens houses....how long will that last....my street alone probably has close to 45 percent firearm ownership that I know of. Since they don't know who has a vz 858 or xcr they gonna raid every house with a Pal....GOOD LUCK
We have real crimes and real issues with society without the libtards trying to start a police state....
Remember who banned private ownership of firearms in the past.
Hitler
Stalin
Mousolini
History always repeats itself when everyone forgets.
Also I want dibs on the first blue helmet on AO exchange hopefully it will make a good water can for my wifes flowers provided it has the right amount of speed holes....

huntinstuff
01-01-2022, 04:28 PM

Where, in this whole thread, did anyone, except you, say someone knocked off someone's helmet ????

Why is it some people have this need to embellish, misquote, assume, etc?..

Some of you are worse than CBC....

Is it a reading comprehension issue?

The written word is more accurate than the spoken word. When one writes something, they have to collect their thoughts into a reasonable structure, put that structure of words to print, edit, review, and choose to press "SEND".

Interpretation of that is opinion. And opinions are like .......everyone has one.

WV911
01-01-2022, 04:57 PM
I keep telling myself, don't get sucked into responding to threads that always go sideways. There is no point in going back and forth to try and make a point with some people who have already made up their minds on something, and I don't mean just this thread, you are just banging your head on the wall.

There are people who by their thread counts obviously have all the time in the world to argue and twist every word and thought, I don't and I have enough other things to worry about.

In all sincerity I mean this with no sarcasm, everyone have a good new year.

ctd
01-01-2022, 04:59 PM
Appreciated

As a point, we must be careful how we interpret other peoples words or online activity.......for instance:

I could ASSUME and INSINUATE that our fellow AO member "ctd" name actually stands for Cut Trudeau Down......and I wrong? Yes.

ctd is just fine. He has an opinion, as do we all. Lets stick together

Ctd stands for Cummins Turbo Diesel

elkhunter11
01-01-2022, 05:23 PM
I keep telling myself, don't get sucked into responding to threads that always go sideways. There is no point in going back and forth to try and make a point with some people who have already made up their minds on something, and I don't mean just this thread, you are just banging your head on the wall.

There are people who by their thread counts obviously have all the time in the world to argue and twist every word and thought, I don't and I have enough other things to worry about.

In all sincerity I mean this with no sarcasm, everyone have a good new year.
When you make foolish statements like the one about the gunsmith in Ontario, when in fact none of know why he was shot to death, you can expect to be called on to back up that statement.

ctd
01-01-2022, 05:56 PM
I find it funny that the current law changes will just make more of a black market for guns....
How many NR rifles on the list will dissappear or restricted go missing and be reported.
Think about some of the old timers....50 k in legally obtained prohibited firearms plus how many restricted now made prohibited. Government says we will take them or give you 10 cents on the dollar.....soooo the old guy says to #÷)) with that and sells them all to a local gang or biker group for 150 k....he says I don't remember plays dementia...they gonna throw a 80 year old in jail....
Liberals are playing with fire. Big time.
I doubt the Royal Canadian Mounted Crooks or liberal jack boots as I see them have alot of on the ground officers willing to line up in a stack and raid small town citizens houses....how long will that last....my street alone probably has close to 45 percent firearm ownership that I know of. Since they don't know who has a vz 858 or xcr they gonna raid every house with a Pal....GOOD LUCK
We have real crimes and real issues with society without the libtards trying to start a police state....
Remember who banned private ownership of firearms in the past.
Hitler
Stalin
Mousolini
History always repeats itself when everyone forgets.
Also I want dibs on the first blue helmet on AO exchange hopefully it will make a good water can for my wifes flowers provided it has the right amount of speed holes....

Trudeau would throw a 80 year old man in jail in a second. Especially if it supports his crappy firearms laws.

honda610
01-01-2022, 07:10 PM
Iam not really scared of the current situation its alot of left wing woke culture bs. Considering every firearms charge that has happened were I live either gets thrown out or dismissed. AND THEY ARE SERIOUS CHARGES. not Johnny let his pal expire bs.

CaberTosser
01-02-2022, 05:09 PM
The main thing with this whole proposal is to not make it easy, nobody should be at the front of the line to eagerly comply, that’s akin to being a collaborator to an occupying army. The less of that there is, the dumber Trudeau & Co will look.

Of course they’ll make examples of a few, using legal system to crush the spirits and finances of the non-compliant, the process being the punishment. How public reaction goes to this is anyone’s guess, but we all know how the LPC-friendly press agencies will spin it.

honda610
01-02-2022, 05:47 PM
If and when they try and crush someone financially we will reply by mass go fund me to ensure that doesn't happen. Strength in numbers! This will not be popular with some but when the bs starts every gun club in Canada should hand a MASSIVE bill to the local leos for training and use it as a legal fund for members who get made examples of. Even go one further every cfo dumb rule that gets issued to a range for compliance, all cost gets passed to the local Leos cost center.
If leos won't openly speak out against it then they don't deserve to shoot at our private funded ranges. As there will be no need for ranges soon as all restricted firearms are prohibited. Thats the vision turd has for his Canuckistan.

4extreme
01-03-2022, 12:06 AM
If and when they try and crush someone financially we will reply by mass go fund me to ensure that doesn't happen. Strength in numbers! This will not be popular with some but when the bs starts every gun club in Canada should hand a MASSIVE bill to the local leos for training and use it as a legal fund for members who get made examples of. Even go one further every cfo dumb rule that gets issued to a range for compliance, all cost gets passed to the local Leos cost center.
If leos won't openly speak out against it then they don't deserve to shoot at our private funded ranges. As there will be no need for ranges soon as all restricted firearms are prohibited. Thats the vision turd has for his Canuckistan.good comment! Also I think we should be putting pressure on our gun ranges by asking if any Leos are members and refuse to renew. If they are going to take our restricted then why would we need to go to the range.

elkhunter11
01-03-2022, 06:12 AM
good comment! Also I think we should be putting pressure on our gun ranges by asking if any Leos are members and refuse to renew. If they are going to take our restricted then why would we need to go to the range.

Many ranges, including both that I belong to, don't allow LEOs to use any of the prohibited firearms on the property, except during official police business. A couple of officers that I talked to actually own newly prohibited firearms that they can't use themselves, so they are quite supportive, but other officers were not at all supportive, when they were not allowed to use their issued firearms outside of official police bookings.

KegRiver
01-03-2022, 06:24 AM
When you make foolish statements like the one about the gunsmith in Ontario, when in fact none of know why he was shot to death, you can expect to be called on to back up that statement.

Why? Who cares if he thinks that, what does it matter, he has every right to think whatever he likes. Right or wrong.

Why can't some allow others to be wrong every now and again.

elkhunter11
01-03-2022, 06:26 AM
Why? Who cares if he thinks that, what does it matter, he has every right to think whatever he likes. Right or wrong.

Why can't some allow others to be wrong every now and again.

If someone else posted that the gunsmith was murdered, you can be sure that he would be challenging that statement, it works both ways.

WV911
01-03-2022, 09:50 AM
If someone else posted that the gunsmith was murdered, you can be sure that he would be challenging that statement, it works both ways.

Using your logic of earlier posts, where do I say the gunsmith was murdered?

You are interpreting and assuming thats what I meant, just as I assume by saying there will be a UN helmet on the ground, stained with speed holes in it that someone meant violence.

The gunsmith reference I used was wrong, I don't know what happened to him and neither does anyone else here. My point was, no matter how right you may be, disagreeing with cops, especially if firearms are involved will not end well for anybody.

Again you can accuse me of misinterpreting, but I have read threads on this site where guys are basically saying pry this gun from my cold dead hands, Im not giving them up. Well there may be a few who actually follow up on that, but I doubt it, and there will be a lot more of these tough guys who will just hand them over.

I have no intention of giving mine up voluntarily, but again, if armed police or whatever show up, Im not going to get in a fight with them, and spare me the argument nobody has said this on this forum, we are all adults ( I think) and know exactly what is being insinuated by some.

The other thing, if I was actually intending on putting up a physical fight, I sure wouldn't be posting it on public forums.

Back to the original idea of this post, its too bad like someone else already posted that it wasn't 99% of Canadians that saw through Trudeau's bullish*t and not just gun owners.

elkhunter11
01-03-2022, 10:06 AM
Using your logic of earlier posts, where do I say the gunsmith was murdered?

You are interpreting and assuming thats what I meant, just as I assume by saying there will be a UN helmet on the ground, stained with speed holes in it that someone meant violence.

The gunsmith reference I used was wrong, I don't know what happened to him and neither does anyone else here. My point was, no matter how right you may be, disagreeing with cops, especially if firearms are involved will not end well for anybody.

Again you can accuse me of misinterpreting, but I have read threads on this site where guys are basically saying pry this gun from my cold dead hands, Im not giving them up. Well there may be a few who actually follow up on that, but I doubt it, and there will be a lot more of these tough guys who will just hand them over.

I have no intention of giving mine up voluntarily, but again, if armed police or whatever show up, Im not going to get in a fight with them, and spare me the argument nobody has said this on this forum, we are all adults ( I think) and know exactly what is being insinuated by some.

The other thing, if I was actually intending on putting up a physical fight, I sure wouldn't be posting it on public forums.

Back to the original idea of this post, its too bad like someone else already posted that it wasn't 99% of Canadians that saw through Trudeau's bullish*t and not just gun owners.

I simply posted tbat it would be wrong to assume that gunsmith was murdered, just as it would be wrong to assume that he resisted or attacked the officers. And it is truly sad to think that it won't end well for even people that don't do anything wrong, just because firearms are involved. That in itself makes it appear that our legal system, and the people enforcing it can’t be trusted . And that is a big reason for that 98.5% number.

WV911
01-03-2022, 10:49 AM
I simply posted tbat it would be wrong to assume that gunsmith was murdered, just as it would be wrong to assume that he resisted or attacked the officers. And it is truly sad to think that it won't end well for even people that don't do anything wrong, just because firearms are involved. That in itself makes it appear that our legal system, and the people enforcing it can’t be trusted . And that is a big reason for that 98.5% number.

Yes I agree nothing can be assumed about the gunsmith shooting although I think something stinks there.

I don't mean it will end bad for gunowners who have to surrender their guns but the ones who decide to argue or fight the police may not do well.

Also, I don't agree that those enforcing the law (cops) can't be trusted. Like every job you have good guys and you have as*holes. Its the legal system and courts that are a joke, in and out jail time, healing lodges all make it a no consequence system.

I worked in emergency services for 35 years, not a cop but worked along side them. i have seen the crap and abuse they take and it amazes me more people aren't shot.

KegRiver
01-03-2022, 11:14 AM

I don't know where you got the idea anyone here said the gunsmith was murdered.

What I got from WV911 statement was that the gunsmith may have protested, nothing more.

If he can be called out for making wrong assumptions so can you.

elkhunter11
01-03-2022, 11:54 AM
I don't know where you got the idea anyone here said the gunsmith was murdered.

What I got from WV911 statement was that the gunsmith may have protested, nothing more.

If he can be called out for making wrong assumptions so can you.

I am the one that first mentioned the word murdered here, to make the point, that assuming that he was murdered was as wrong as assuming that he resisted. So it's not like I made an wrong assumption as to what I posted or was thinking , when I posted ,it.:rolleye2: