PDA

View Full Version : WE charity

nimrod
01-12-2022, 02:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjRjIEXh-mY

wow is all i can say

Engels
01-12-2022, 03:15 PM
brutal... however i am not surprised by this.

Twisted Canuck
01-12-2022, 03:22 PM
Not even remotely surprised. Anyone that cozy with JT was bound to be almost as corrupt. Lots of virtue signalling, but all the substance is rotten to the core. The Champagne Liberal Elite. Oh so sanctimonious.

elkhunter11
01-12-2022, 03:59 PM
I am not the slightest bit surprised that Trudeau was involved with this bunch of scammers?

nimrod
01-12-2022, 04:17 PM
Here is another youtube video, about WE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC_wos7MwHo

I’d rather be outdoors
01-12-2022, 04:25 PM
Not even remotely surprised. Anyone that cozy with JT was bound to be almost as corrupt. Lots of virtue signalling, but all the substance is rotten to the core. The Champagne Liberal Elite. Oh so sanctimonious.

I’m kinda shocked this came out of the CBC. Do some digging on Castro Jr’s past (don’t worry, there’s plenty of material), and they’ll go up a notch in my books.

Just imagine the skeletons we don’t know about, the ones we do are already scary enough.

Shady AF.

Any way to get this vid on repeat in Ontario, Kebec & the maritimes?

cody j
01-12-2022, 04:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjRjIEXh-mY

wow is all i can say

I would have never expected anything different, look at the people they were associating with. It’s not about the kids,

EZM
01-12-2022, 04:39 PM
If a half dozen of us conspired to steal a tiny fraction of the money these guys fraudulently stole we would be all in jail serving time.

The Turd's crew and his mom seem to be laughing ....

Cove
01-12-2022, 04:44 PM
with great criminality comes no responsibility.

Ackleyman
01-12-2022, 05:08 PM
I watched Margret on TV , on the stage saying "really" about 10 times in a row with the Woke crowd cheering like crazy. What a performance out of an old stoned bimbo ...for about a reportedly $250 to $300 k out of a Global Children's charity.
I can say no more.

I’d rather be outdoors
01-12-2022, 06:15 PM
And not a peep from the RCMP on an investigation. I wouldn’t shed a tear if they locked the whole lot of them up for life. Inc. Castro Jr & Mom.

Twisted Canuck
01-12-2022, 06:19 PM
That will never happen.

calgarychef
01-12-2022, 06:25 PM
No rcmp or CRA investigation..business as usual for those thieves.

KegRiver
01-12-2022, 06:33 PM
They say charity begins at home. That is a fundamental truth.

Anyone who thinks they can take the easy route and simply send money to some charity organization is simply uninformed.

For a very long time, most if not all charity organizations have been nothing more the money makers for their top executives.

True charity work asks nothing in return. When a charity organization pays it's executives a six figure income you can be sure that is not a true charity, it's nothing more then a money making organization feeding off the vulnerable.

What happened during the Fort Mac fire is an example of how to do charity work.
Simply put, you have to go out and do it yourself.

If those people who contributed thousands of dollars had instead spent the money buy plane tickets and gone to Kenya and helped build those school with their own hands the WE charity would have no money to steal.

Phil McCracken
01-12-2022, 07:21 PM
This gong show has already been swept under the carpet...

And the sheep won't know about it...

Next?...:)

I’d rather be outdoors
01-12-2022, 07:52 PM
This gong show has already been swept under the carpet...

And the sheep won't know about it...

Next?...:)

Not sure, anyone betting he paints his face red this time?

Bushrat
01-12-2022, 07:58 PM
Pretty hard to beat the charity business if your a crook.

Cove
01-12-2022, 08:21 PM
While that maybe true about the charity business...

I'll add take a look at the brothers Wikipedia pages. While I'm not a big fan of the site, it's the first time I've seen this warning...

"This article may have been created or edited in return for undisclosed payments". :budo:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Kielburger

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Kielburger

gunluvr
01-13-2022, 10:43 AM
The Kielbergers, with the aid of J. Trudeau have undoubtedly tarnished the reputation of all well- meaning charities worldwide. This scandal will make fund raising more difficult for those with truly good intentions.
Not surprisingly, woke culture provides the perfect environment for exactly this kind of ignominy to succeed.
I'd like to know just to who all that money went. It has to be more than just the Kielbergers. Those attempting to cover this up are the most likely.

Sundancefisher
01-13-2022, 01:09 PM
The Kielbergers, with the aid of J. Trudeau have undoubtedly tarnished the reputation of all well- meaning charities worldwide. This scandal will make fund raising more difficult for those with truly good intentions.
Not surprisingly, woke culture provides the perfect environment for exactly this kind of ignominy to succeed.
I'd like to know just to who all that money went. It has to be more than just the Kielbergers. Those attempting to cover this up are the most likely.

Remember when Morneau quit? He had received a free trip to Africa for his whole family. Many, many, many wealthy and corporate donors received free trips. Someone had to pay for it… so comes the billing 4 times for the same building.

Crooks.

CBC should be asking all the donors who are standing up for WE if THEY received free travel.

Grizzly Adams1
01-13-2022, 02:21 PM
Pretty hard to beat the charity business if your a crook.

Religion would be my choice. More sex. :D

Grizz

Grizzly Adams1
01-13-2022, 02:29 PM

A lot of those "well meaning" charities are just trust funds for those who founded them and the associated beaurocracy. Only relatively few of the donations make it to what the donors thought they were supporting and that includes the well known ones. Africa is a bottomless pit, corruption reaches out before the funds even make it there and enriches those at the top. I'm betting the governor discouraging the investigation had his palms well greased by the Kielbergers.

Grizz

CaberTosser
01-13-2022, 08:11 PM
I watched Margret on TV , on the stage saying "really" about 10 times in a row with the Woke crowd cheering like crazy. What a performance out of an old stoned bimbo ...for about a reportedly $250 to $300 k out of a Global Children's charity.
I can say no more.

Maggie is pretty much the original-gangster Paris Hilton in North America, basically being famous simply due to who she shagged rather than any personal qualifications to speak of. That the left wing figures such notoriety warrants hefty personal appearance fees (from a ‘charity’ no less, says a lot about them and their fanatical adherence to the cult of personality.

Bushleague
01-13-2022, 09:08 PM
They say charity begins at home. That is a fundamental truth.

Anyone who thinks they can take the easy route and simply send money to some charity organization is simply uninformed.

For a very long time, most if not all charity organizations have been nothing more the money makers for their top executives.

True charity work asks nothing in return. When a charity organization pays it's executives a six figure income you can be sure that is not a true charity, it's nothing more then a money making organization feeding off the vulnerable.

What happened during the Fort Mac fire is an example of how to do charity work.
Simply put, you have to go out and do it yourself.

If those people who contributed thousands of dollars had instead spent the money buy plane tickets and gone to Kenya and helped build those school with their own hands the WE charity would have no money to steal.

After having gone through the Slave Lake wildfire, I have not donated a cent to any organized charity ever since. Having got to watch even the most reputable organizations in action, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Even the Red Cross, when asked to account for all the money they collected on account of the Slave Lake fire, could only come up with some goalie pads they'd given to minor hockey and a bunch of other misc. crap that didnt come close to even accounting for a fraction of the money they had recieved from both the government and people that wanted to help. More than 5 years after the town had been rebuilt, they still had an office, hired personnel and a handful of vehicles kicking around town for god knows what reason... and in hindsight I think the vehicles, wages, and offices are actually the end game, rather than actually helping anyone, though I havent quite figured out exactly what the scam is.

trapperdodge
01-14-2022, 10:50 AM
I donate to charities. The Weasel brothers notwithstanding. They and their political partners are con men, perhaps criminals.

Canadians are some of the cheapest people in the world when it comes charity. We prefer to leave charity to government and that is one of the reasons we end up with people like the Weasels and their friends in high places.

I’d rather be outdoors
01-14-2022, 11:27 AM
I donate to charities. The Weasel brothers notwithstanding. They and their political partners are con men, perhaps criminals.

Canadians are some of the cheapest people in the world when it comes charity. We prefer to leave charity to government and that is one of the reasons we end up with people like the Weasels and their friends in high places.

Maybe if we weren’t taxed to death, there would be more to go around.