PDA

View Full Version : Pigeon lake reports?

Deano85
09-05-2009, 09:57 PM
Hi I was wondering if anyone has been out to pigeon lately, any reports? Thanks.

live2bout
09-05-2009, 10:49 PM
I was out with some kids and two boats on Monday. We fished just out from the provincial park boat launch. Jig and minnow brought constant action and many double headers. My kids both got the free online tags but most fish were over the 43 cm limit and the few under were just too small.
I guess we'll just have to make it out another day. My girls (10 and 8) caught fish steady until the constant action got boring to them and they started to play in the kayak I brought along. It was a great day out at a great fishery.

Jayball
09-08-2009, 11:29 AM
Hi I was wondering if anyone has been out to pigeon lately, any reports? Thanks.

A bit slower than it has been over the past couple months... but thats to be expected due to the heat. However with the storm that came through on sunday and the wind on monday... hopfully the churning will bring the water temp down a bit.

hockey1099
09-08-2009, 12:27 PM
on monday i averaged a fish every 5 minutes. would have had more but i have to take all my gf's fish off the hook. thankgod she can bait her own otherwise i would never have a hook in the water