PDA

View Full Version : This is nuts??

dodger
01-15-2022, 02:22 PM
I was on a U.S. fishing forum and someone posted this. Modern day train robbery??

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2022/01/13/thieves-raiding-cargo-containers-stealing-packages-on-downtown-section-of-union-pacific-train-tracks/?amp

CaberTosser
01-15-2022, 02:29 PM
Saw that on some news links. It sure seems odd that they don't have more significant law enforcement presence there. Might I go out on a limb and suggest devising some better shrouded locking mechanism's for the boxcars & shipping containers?

BlackHeart
01-15-2022, 03:19 PM
Halfway into the previously attached video you can see a trash RV covered with traps and spray paint, up on the road above the rail tracks. Further along you see a row of three RVs. Pretty hard to 🤨 figure out who/where the thieves are.

Just another symptom of city/societal decay.....it’s someone else’s problem to enforce the law......or the woke rules tie everybody's hands and you’d be crucified for touching or dealing with these scum.

Try more lax rules on drugs, drug users, criminals and vagrant.....and see where that takes our society.......

Grizzly Adams1
01-15-2022, 04:33 PM
Crazy Bins Big Time. :lol:

Grizz

6.5 shooter
01-15-2022, 09:13 PM
Go woke, go broke. And we wonder why shipping costs have quadrupled in the last 6 months, Got to pay for the crap they steal.

marky_mark
01-15-2022, 09:19 PM
Maybe they should buy better locks from Amazon lol

Savage Bacon
01-16-2022, 08:42 AM
Union pacific doesn't even care. They don't even ask law enforcement for assistance.

I guess they could also steel whatever they want and blame it on the crack heads.

What a dump. They should refuse the train passage if they aren't going to take care of their stuff, and leave that mess behind. The train just carries on, rolling ontop of all that garbage.

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk

Cottus
01-16-2022, 09:28 AM
There was a small enforcement “blitz” I read about in Chicago (I think) but it turns out the perps were all of a protected class and so all heck broke lose and the un-woke enforcement agencies involved were all crucified.