PDA

View Full Version : fishing gear in Medicine Hat

WayneChristie
09-06-2009, 09:06 PM
are there any decent outdoor stores that carry a good selection of fishing gear in Redcliff or Medicine Hat? tired of Wallyworld and Crappy Tire

Hatfisher
09-07-2009, 04:49 PM
Only place I can think of off hand would be "The Outdoorsman". It is about the only outdoor store in Medicine Hat.

WayneChristie
09-07-2009, 05:30 PM
Thanks, I will have to look them up. Im surprised there arent more with all the awesome hunting and fishing in the local area. Maybe WSS will show up someday or someone else

Fishfinder
09-07-2009, 07:31 PM
Yes, the Outdoorsman is the only place in the Hat aside from wallyworld n crappytire unfortunately, n pretty much every gas station has ur basic rigs n bait. Hat News and Tobacco on the S.E. hill however has decent supplies n bait and reasonable prices for the area. In the end, no store round here is priced fair, as we are, as far as I am concerned, in the worst fishing province of the country. Love me meat though:evilgrin::evilgrin:

madatter
09-07-2009, 11:41 PM
Yeah we don't have any more variety than you already can get for fishing supplies,the Outdoorsmen does not have anything different really....
Funny thing is around here practically every gas station carries bait while in Calgary its like finding a needle in a haystack!!

WayneChristie
09-08-2009, 05:07 PM
yah, used to be easier to find when you could use bait in the Bow. we used to pick up dew worms and maggots everywhere. Now only maggots are allowed and only part of the time. I missed using worms. You never knew what you would hook into with them. there must be some huge suckers in there now!