PDA

View Full Version : Cmx outdoors. Check them out !!!!

Jawjacker
02-03-2022, 08:28 PM
I recently purchased an Otter Pro-Tech 48 deep Series Rod Case from CMX Outdoors. I had the pleasure of dealing directly with Justin. What a great guy. He went over and above to find me the specific Otter rod case I wanted. It was sold out every where . He even stayed in contact with me till I received the box to make sure I was happy with everything. Guys take a look at CMX's website . They have a huge selection of hard to get ice fishing equipment. Everything from rod cases to Shelters to shelter lights etc. They have awesome pricing and usually something on sale and the odd shopping spree draw. Shipping was reasonable and quick. Here is the link to their site. If you have an opportunity to talk to Justin make sure you mention you are an AO member.

https://cmxoutdoors.ca/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI58nyuI3l9QIVwxatBh1AuguDEAAYASA AEgJOt_D_BwE

Willowtrail
02-03-2022, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

I'll give them a call tomorrow

AlbertanGP
02-03-2022, 09:14 PM
They are very good to deal with. And being in Swift Current, things show up fast. :happy0034:

58thecat
02-04-2022, 06:25 AM
I like the fully assembled option too....hate instructions and fumbling around as I just want to get out and go....should see me at xmas:)

JohninAB
02-04-2022, 07:33 AM
CMX is a pleasure to deal with that is for sure.