PDA

View Full Version : Techniques to Catch More Lake Trout

Weavster
02-20-2022, 04:17 PM
Lake trout don't always aggressively chase down your lures. Sometimes downsizing and slowing down your presentation can lead to a more successful day. Hopefully some of these tips will help you get a good read on the fishes mood to help you convince them to bite on your next adventure out.

https://youtu.be/dQSz20MFY10

OL_JR
02-20-2022, 06:35 PM
Watched that last night, keep em coming. Always enjoy your videos but this winter I've been stuck doing house work on days off and haven't wet a line. Borderline going crazy but the you tube fishing vids are keeping me somewhat sane :).

AlbertanGP
02-20-2022, 08:25 PM
Good video Mat. Slow down on the videos though. I'll have to review them all before heading back in a few weeks, and it's getting to the point where it could cut into my fishing on the weekend. :scared0015:

Just kidding. All good and much appreciated. I hope to see you out there one day. :happy0034:

Weavster
02-20-2022, 08:34 PM
Watched that last night, keep em coming. Always enjoy your videos but this winter I've been stuck doing house work on days off and haven't wet a line. Borderline going crazy but the you tube fishing vids are keeping me somewhat sane :).

I'll try to keep them coming for you don't want you to go crazy!

Good video Mat. Slow down on the videos though. I'll have to review them all before heading back in a few weeks, and it's getting to the point where it could cut into my fishing on the weekend. :scared0015:

Just kidding. All good and much appreciated. I hope to see you out there one day. :happy0034:

Whoops sorry! I was actually going to wait until next week for this one to go out. But I had a few messages with people struggling and with it being family day weekend and lots of people out with the tourney. I decided to put it out as soon as finished editing to hopefully help someone get a few extra hook ups out there.

JD848
02-21-2022, 12:05 AM
AS always great job on your videos ,all very enjoyable with plenty of great tips.

Keep them coming and all the best .

Cheers
RON

58thecat
02-21-2022, 10:25 AM
As usual Matt another awesome video funny the meathead lure you use is what my wife calls me!
Lol
Keep them coming!
-34c here this morning so a fella has to have something to do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weavster
02-21-2022, 04:25 PM
AS always great job on your videos ,all very enjoyable with plenty of great tips.

Keep them coming and all the best .

Cheers
RON

Thanks Ron. Just trying to help the people out!

As usual Matt another awesome video funny the meathead lure you use is what my wife calls me!
Lol
Keep them coming!
-34c here this morning so a fella has to have something to do!

I feel like they named it after me but maybe it was you? LOL I'm Hoping to venture out later this week. I missed the chaos this weekend being up at work.

Reign_Man
02-22-2022, 09:37 AM
I enjoyed that video! And I became a subscriber. I look forward to more of your content

Weavster
02-23-2022, 05:07 PM
I enjoyed that video! And I became a subscriber. I look forward to more of your content

Thank you sir I really appreciate it!