PDA

View Full Version : New Fishing Buddy

shayne
09-08-2009, 07:10 PM
My daughter has got the bug, thank God! After my son moved out I've been trying to get my daughter to enjoy fishing. I think this past weekend at Slave Lake did it!

WayneChristie
09-08-2009, 07:39 PM
My daughter has got the bug, thank God! After my son moved out I've been trying to get my daughter to enjoy fishing. I think this past weekend at Slave Lake did it!

nice fish, and its great seeing fingernail polish and fish in the same picture, glad more and more ladies are taking up the sport. still not sure about the pink rods and reels but whatever it takes :D

Geezle
09-08-2009, 07:40 PM
nice fish, and its great seeing fingernail polish and fish in the same picture, glad more and more ladies are taking up the sport. still not sure about the pink rods and reels but whatever it takes :D

Don't forget the LED reels that light up! I have a female friend who *really* wants one of those :rolleyes:

But like you said...whatever it takes :D

WayneChristie
09-08-2009, 07:51 PM
I thought it was a good idea. getting my lady into fishing, now I can get out on the water more often without feeling guilty, (:innocent:) and if I let her catch a bigger one on occasion, keeps her happy too, and dont even have to buy flowers :evilgrin:

shayne
09-08-2009, 07:54 PM
I'm just lucky if I can catch what my wife catches. She's got the gift... Maybe it's the fact she isn't driving the boat, untangling line, working the net, touching live bait, measuring, chaining or cleaning. I think flowers might be easier!:lol:

Geezle
09-08-2009, 07:57 PM
I thought it was a good idea. getting my lady into fishing, now I can get out on the water more often without feeling guilty, (:innocent:) and if I let her catch a bigger one on occasion, keeps her happy too, and dont even have to buy flowers :evilgrin:

Wish I could get my wife into fishing...but she's out of the country right now, so it's a currently a non issue :o

FishinFreak
09-08-2009, 08:12 PM
Don't forget the LED reels that light up!

hey don't knock the LED's ..... they attract MONSTER Jack's :) just ask my daughter; she loves to tell everyone her Jack was so much bigger than Daddys that he wouldn't even bring it in the boat and measure it :lol:

Geezle
09-08-2009, 08:15 PM
hey don't knock the LED's ..... they attract MONSTER Jack's :) just ask my daughter; she loves to tell everyone her Jack was so much bigger than Daddys that he wouldn't even bring it in the boat and measure it :lol:

Haha nice! :lol:

DarkAisling
09-08-2009, 08:15 PM

Great photo! I'm in the process of turning my oldest son into my fishing buddy. It seems to be working out well so far. I get him away from the computer, I have good company (if I do say so myself), and after a couple of hours he actually starts volunteering information about what's going on in his life (which thankfully isn't much) :)