PDA

View Full Version : What's on the ice fishing wish list?

dr.crentist
03-23-2022, 11:21 PM
Now that the season is wrapping up and we may see some sales? Although stock is pretty low on a lot of stuff,.,.

I kinda want a new rod, one of them fancy space ones with the larger reel like the Eagle Claw EC2.5, or one of those Jaw Jacker hook setter/rod holder. Maybe a new 8" auger bit...

Anyone else?

WayneChristie
03-24-2022, 07:17 AM
about 7 or 8 months of running water, thats what I need right now . ice fishing will be a forgotten dream pretty quick here, altho we did get some snow last night :sign0176: didnt get to use my new electric as often as Id have liked but I will make up for that next winter. :shark:

AlbertanGP
03-24-2022, 09:21 AM
Now that the season is wrapping up and we may see some sales? Although stock is pretty low on a lot of stuff,.,.

I kinda want a new rod, one of them fancy space ones with the larger reel like the Eagle Claw EC2.5, or one of those Jaw Jacker hook setter/rod holder. Maybe a new 8" auger bit...

Anyone else?

Jaw Jackers, 8" Pistol Bits, and a plethora of ice rod & reel combos are on sale at TFH currently. I'm sure Cabela's is much the same.

dr.crentist
03-24-2022, 09:37 AM
Jaw Jackers, 8" Pistol Bits, and a plethora of ice rod & reel combos are on sale at TFH currently. I'm sure Cabela's is much the same.

I was planning on heading over this afternoon.

Sitkaspruce
03-24-2022, 08:10 PM
New 8" electric auger is about all I am looking for.

Cheers

SS