PDA

View Full Version : Cranberry Portage area

dfrobert
03-25-2022, 08:35 PM
Headed to Manitoba April 6-12, Cranberry Portage area. Looking to fish multi species. We have tracked quads and fairly setup for electronics and gear.

Looking for any advice and tips for the area as it’s our first time heading there.
If guys would rather PM that would be appreciated too.

Thanks in advance,
Darcy

rasbok
03-26-2022, 07:17 AM
We just got back from fishing Second Cranberry and Athapap ( we only targeted Lakers ) We had a great time but the fishing was so so Apperntly the fishing sucked for everyone I talked to across the province. We had best luck in a dead stick
I've heard that there is an awesome lake for Small mouth bass and a great lake for Trophy Rainbow. I was so impressed with the area I am considering looking for a place there 100s of lakes with in a few hours.

Pm me if you have any questions

Cheers

Headed to Manitoba April 6-12, Cranberry Portage area. Looking to fish multi species. We have tracked quads and fairly setup for electronics and gear.

Looking for any advice and tips for the area as it’s our first time heading there.
If guys would rather PM that would be appreciated too.

Thanks in advance,
Darcy

35 whelen
03-26-2022, 08:25 AM
Check out Clayton schick outdoors ,he fishes up here lots has lots of videos ,great area to fish we go most years .you can chum in M anitoba get some good bait ,theres a store in the PAS think its called Petes ,I have some maps of a few lakes up there i could send good luck,