PDA

View Full Version : Twitch streaming

baitfisher83
04-03-2022, 09:30 AM
Does anyone in Alberta stream fishing on Twitch??
I've found lots of other countries but not many Canadians.
I know it sucks with the cost of data here..

Smoky buck
04-03-2022, 10:20 AM
Don’t even know what it is lol

baitfisher83
04-03-2022, 10:37 AM
Most wouldn't, it's not a cheap thing to do IRL streaming especially with the cost of data in Canada

AlbertanGP
04-04-2022, 07:47 AM
I didn't know there was anything on that platform other than gamers streaming games...

ghostguy6
04-04-2022, 08:28 AM
The question is why would you want to? People go fishing to get away from it all. Now you want to bring "your followers" with you? Its bad enough that people post their locations online but now you want to do it in real time. If you have a good day everybody will be out in that spot soon. If you do something wrong like mishandle a fish or worse break some law your screwed forever. Fishing isnt exactly a spectator sport so unless your some big chested blonde bimbo you likely wont have that many followers.

baitfisher83
04-04-2022, 04:54 PM
The question is why would you want to? People go fishing to get away from it all. Now you want to bring "your followers" with you? Its bad enough that people post their locations online but now you want to do it in real time. If you have a good day everybody will be out in that spot soon. If you do something wrong like mishandle a fish or worse break some law your screwed forever. Fishing isnt exactly a spectator sport so unless your some big chested blonde bimbo you likely wont have that many followers.

They don't say on stream exactly where they are and that's not why I asked...