PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Person

RedHeadedFisherman
09-11-2009, 12:30 AM
I will be moving fron Nanton to Drumheller at the end of the month,..
I was wondering if there are anyone on AO Forums that lives in/near drumheller..
:D object: get together for fishing :)
i drive..
thanks

RedHeadedFisherman
09-11-2009, 10:30 PM
you all trying to tell me there is no one on AOF from drum or near???:sick:

tonyflyfish
09-11-2009, 10:46 PM
All of the Drumhellerites have gone to bed as they are going dinosaur hunting in the AM

RedHeadedFisherman
09-11-2009, 11:09 PM
All of the Drumhellerites have gone to bed as they are going dinosaur hunting in the AM

with there bearskins and stone knives...
but your right,.. thet roll up the sidewalks at 9pm lol!!!:evilgrin::D

tonyflyfish
09-11-2009, 11:11 PM
no they use clubs

WayneChristie
09-11-2009, 11:23 PM
you are funny. thats good in my books, I know a couple places near there to fish, Im willing to drive the 90 minutes . lets go frikkin fishing!!!!

tonyflyfish
09-11-2009, 11:30 PM
Dear Redhead! when Wayne says "lets go fishing" he means he will catch fish and you can watch

WayneChristie
09-11-2009, 11:35 PM
tony has been fishing with me :D

Mudslide
09-12-2009, 10:05 AM
Are you sure you can get a day pass?

baitfisher83
09-12-2009, 05:40 PM
yer not the only one to outfish Tony..hahahah <ducks>

flygirrl
09-12-2009, 05:49 PM
:tongue2: behave yourself both of you. Or next time we have a get together I will make sure BBJ is there with his thong.:tongue2: I would be intrested in fishing around Drumheller redheadedfisherman but Im not sure were to go. I know the Red Deer river winds through it and you may need a canoe or float boat.;) Oh tonyflyfish please say hello to Abby for me and tell her Im saving up some juicy steaks to share with her and some cookies for dessert:tongue2:

RedHeadedFisherman
09-20-2009, 01:48 AM
I was wondering if there are anyone on AO Forums that lives in/near drumheller..
i drive..
thanks

anyone know if there is a fishing club around Drum??

BobLoblaw
09-20-2009, 02:06 PM
anyone know if there is a fishing club around Drum??

Pretty sure it's illegal to fish with a club; you have to use a fishing rod, like everyone else! Although, I would like to watch you trying to club fish...
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

RedHeadedFisherman
09-23-2009, 01:01 AM
i drive..
thanks

Still looking for a buddy to fish with/learn from ( maybe even teach some of my tricks lol ) if you have a boat, thats gravy!! lol:D:D

RedHeadedFisherman
09-23-2009, 10:17 PM
Still looking for a buddy to fish with/learn from ( maybe even teach some of my tricks lol ) if you have a boat, thats gravy!! lol:D:D

L)) i'll buy the beer..
( OFF the water, and after the drive home) altho, i do not drink...:D

grins

tonyflyfish
09-23-2009, 10:34 PM
well then i am coming to drumhellar but i don't drink either so...................
we could plan a get together down that way and then you'd make some contacts to fish with. i am game almost anytime anywhere, BUT i am an old man, like to laugh and fish but still need sleep and to fish.