PDA

View Full Version : Be careful when releasing fish back in pike waters

bruce44
09-11-2009, 07:26 AM
This man was releasing a fish back in the lake. This kind of release has around 0% chance of fish survival lol. Might as well drop kick the fish back in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuGRr2XqEJ8&feature=related

WayneChristie
09-11-2009, 07:30 AM
thats why I dont pee over the side of the boat when Im fishing for pike

bruce44
09-11-2009, 07:37 AM
thats why I dont pee over the side of the boat when Im fishing for pike

I didnt know pike ate worms. Lol just kidding. You kinda set yourself up for that one.

Big fish
09-11-2009, 10:08 AM
i dont under stand why wouldnt that fish
live you dont think he did?:lol:

fluxcore
09-11-2009, 12:36 PM
i dont under stand why wouldnt that fish
live you dont think he did?:lol:

not a chance that pike was not giving up I dont think it ended up letting go:lol: even if it did im sure that trout was played out and the pike would have came at him a second time.

WayneChristie
09-11-2009, 03:57 PM
I didnt know pike ate worms. Lol just kidding. You kinda set yourself up for that one.

:tongue2::tongue2: Ya I know LOL couple weeks ago, I caught 32 pike in one day, had 3 of them jump out of the water on top of my lure at the same time, I was afraid to wash my hands in the lake after that, and last weekend I had one come right over the side of the canoe after my lure when I lifted it out. Starting to think about chainmail gloves!!!! thats why I like them, they are anything but boring!!!!!

flygirrl
09-11-2009, 05:24 PM
:tongue2::tongue2: Ya I know LOL couple weeks ago, I caught 32 pike in one day, had 3 of them jump out of the water on top of my lure at the same time, I was afraid to wash my hands in the lake after that, and last weekend I had one come right over the side of the canoe after my lure when I lifted it out. Starting to think about chainmail gloves!!!! thats why I like them, they are anything but boring!!!!!
:tongue2:Chainmail gloves Wayne? Whats next chainmail shorts:lol::lol::lol:

WayneChristie
09-11-2009, 07:56 PM
ouch, could you say hairpulling !!!!!!!:sick:

tatonkagp
09-12-2009, 12:34 AM
I love Pike fishing just for the unpredicable nature of these monsters. I just wish you could cross a rainbow with pike to have the fight and shear size. My goal is 10+ on the fly rod.

RedHeadedFisherman
09-12-2009, 12:48 AM

try this.. if a pike can bite thru this, he deserves your finger( don't know if they make a "worm" size :evilgrin::evilgrin::D