PDA

View Full Version : What side of Pigeon Lake should Elk11 Christen his new boat on???

sns2
06-03-2022, 05:41 PM
Hey guys. Elk11 and I are heading out in the morning to Christen his new boat. Is the bite better on Mulhurst or Prov Park side? How deep?

I’ve never launched at Mulhurst. Is it a good launch?

Any help is appreciated.

We don’t even have tags, we just want start breaking in his boat and maybe have a few tight lines:)

ragweed
06-03-2022, 05:49 PM
I used Mulhurst last weekend for the first time. Good launch. It’s a tight double wide. Not super deep but deep enough. $20 to park and parking was a little walk away. Kind of a pain if you were alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RACKER
06-03-2022, 10:55 PM
Mulhurst has an ok launch.PP side is usually alot busier and alot of the time more checks from F&W and boat inspections.Free to park though.There is good fishing on either side.Im not a fan of the log jam that happens at the drop off by the park but the fishing is usually good.If ya need to run the motor a bit fishing is good on the south east corner of the lake by the island.Slow troll 10-12 fow on the west side of the island always produces fish.Just watch for shallow rock ledges about 100 yds north of the island.Also there is some good structure in the middle with lots of bigger boulders and fingers that hold fish in about 15-18 fow.Best of luck on your adventure.

sns2
06-04-2022, 07:11 AM
Thank you very much, fellas.

fish99
06-04-2022, 10:03 AM
Thank you very much, fellas.

due to wind direction and waves today the pp would be the best place to launch