PDA

View Full Version : Spent Opening weekend fishing in Norway

Weavster
06-12-2022, 06:41 AM
Well I missed opening weekend of fishing here in Alberta and spent it across the pond. I couldn't let that stop me from at least getting a day on the water. On family vacation I managed to get out for some fishing in northern Norway! With 24 hour daylight it was so easy to get lost in the scenic coast line of the fjords and the fishing did not disappoint. Its always fun to get out and try something new but its officially back to lake trout fishing now

Hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/TnGrQiW-TQs

58thecat
06-12-2022, 07:26 AM
Awesome Matt!

Always really cool to experience fishing in different countries and thx for sharing this with us.

Weavster
06-12-2022, 07:05 PM
Awesome Matt!

Always really cool to experience fishing in different countries and thx for sharing this with us.

Thanks it was a super cool experience! I would do it again on another trip in a heartbeat!

Savage Bacon
06-12-2022, 08:40 PM
What an experience. That washed up ship looks pretty neat too. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk

Weavster
06-13-2022, 05:44 AM
What an experience. That washed up ship looks pretty neat too. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk

Sounded like it was a wreck from an old whaler ship from the early to mid 1900's if I understood him correctly

marlin1
06-13-2022, 09:48 AM
cool video . no keeping fish there ? Bet those cod would taste awesome

ironicbrew
06-13-2022, 10:03 AM
Beautiful view of the mountains!

Weavster
06-13-2022, 07:27 PM
cool video . no keeping fish there ? Bet those cod would taste awesome
Yes you could keep there we just didn't have anyway of taking it home but it woulda been delicious!

Beautiful view of the mountains!
The scenery just seemed to get better around every corner

Red Bullets
06-13-2022, 08:33 PM
What a nice way to spend a Norway day. Did any locals talk about the big european perch in Norway?

Weavster
06-14-2022, 03:22 AM
What a nice way to spend a Norway day. Did any locals talk about the big european perch in Norway?

Yes depends where you were you could catch some. Some of the stocked trout lakes have them in there as well and are treated like an invasive species