PDA

View Full Version : mink lake is S**T

stuartmcgrandle
09-13-2009, 06:32 PM
:mad2::mad3:almost done summer, fished Lawrence, Rock island, Fawcett, Amisk, Touchwood, Jackfish, Devils, Mink, Little bear in Sask., and by far Mink lake is the biggest piece of **** in the province, the boat launch is an absolute piece of F*****G **** and nothin' but a glorified trailer park for a campgroud this place should be wiped off the F*****G map:mad2::mad2::mad3::mad2:

Walleyes
09-13-2009, 06:35 PM
Gee buddy why don't you tell us how you really feel...

Big fish
09-13-2009, 06:35 PM
um ok so you couldnt lauch or YOU
didnt catch any fish or.......

stuartmcgrandle
09-13-2009, 06:46 PM
oh i got the boat out and back in, and i dont get mad if there is or is not fish, that just nature or whatever, but to have such a resource like this lake close to edmonton and to cheapen the experience by turning it into the kmart/walmart of pothole lakes.

Big fish
09-13-2009, 08:14 PM
i still dont get what you are trying to say here

Smokey
09-13-2009, 08:20 PM
Im still a little unclear on what your trying to say. LOL

My wife laughed her ars off as to your post, it cheered me up to...

JessePat
09-13-2009, 09:14 PM
Yah, I thought everyone already knew this about mink.... I don't know anyone on here that would say mink lake is a good lake, ha ha

Wulfespirit
09-13-2009, 09:48 PM
I think he's saying that they want 5 bucks a person to access a crappy narrow little boat launch located in a weird budget trailer park commune on the shores of a marginal fishery... And he's not entirely pleased about it.

And I tend to agree with him. The super stunted perch and odd jack doesn't inspire to enter the paid twilight zone there.

Sundancefisher
09-14-2009, 07:36 AM
Isn't Mink pretty much operated as a private lake? It is a poor fishery so why even go there let alone complain about it being more of a trailer park than anything else?

Morph1
09-14-2009, 10:24 AM
:mad2::mad3:almost done summer, fished Lawrence, Rock island, Fawcett, Amisk, Touchwood, Jackfish, Devils, Mink, Little bear in Sask., and by far Mink lake is the biggest piece of **** in the province, the boat launch is an absolute piece of F*****G **** and nothin' but a glorified trailer park for a campgroud this place should be wiped off the F*****G map:mad2::mad2::mad3::mad2:

LOL I like the way you talk dude :lol::lol:,
I do agree with you though, I think once I seen there Ricky, Bubbles and Julian and J-Rock kicking it... :lol::lol:
I fished there once though and caught fair amount of large pike, well 5 - 7 lbs
that's big for a small hole like that.

Please tell us more about the place :lol:

Cal
09-14-2009, 03:29 PM
Hmm I swore almost that much but only in the regular font size when the Canadian Tire jack dented my truck frame and they deleted my post and gave me a warning.

Wulfespirit
09-14-2009, 05:45 PM
It's not a private fishery but the little commune there is - unfortunately - the only road access to the lake. It'd be different if the place didn't make you feel grubby just entering the gate. But having to pay five dollars a head to enter a place that I'd likely not use for free is lame. I took a half day trip there in June because I hadn't been there in about 15 years - Morph's comment about Ricky, Bubbles, and Julian is funny because I thought exactly the same thing.

There are a few medium size pike in there along with more stunted perch than you know what to do with but the lake has absolutely nothing on a lake like Coal.

It's just too bad that something better couldn't be done with it.

Big fish
09-14-2009, 05:55 PM
what do you mean by this
and how do you get to caol ive heard of it lots
youve caught some good pike there?