PDA

View Full Version : Badger Res.

fishingnut
08-27-2022, 09:28 PM
Can someone help me out and tell me if the road from Lamond to Badger Res. Is paved or if it’s just gravel? Never been there before and want to take to boat next week. Thx!

Jims83cj5
08-27-2022, 10:10 PM
Can someone help me out and tell me if the road from Lamond to Badger Res. Is paved or if it’s just gravel? Never been there before and want to take to boat next week. Thx!

Gravel

Commander B
08-28-2022, 02:00 AM
If the gravel is concerning you may want to consider the "boat launch "

B.

fishingnut
08-28-2022, 06:43 AM
I am assuming the boat launch has no cement pads or cement of any sort and it’s just a sand or mud launch? Is this what you saying in your comment?

QUOTE=Commander B;4553232]If the gravel is concerning you may want to consider the "boat launch "

B.[/QUOTE]

calgarygringo
08-28-2022, 08:19 AM
Gravel from the hiway to the launch and mud launch. Be care if it has rained a lot as it is a bit steep and can be ugly going up and down. You can come in from Lomond or take the hiway further down and turn off by the edge of the lake. A little less gravel that way IMO.

fishingnut
08-28-2022, 08:25 AM
Gravel from the hiway to the launch and mud launch. Be care if it has rained a lot as it is a bit steep and can be ugly going up and down. You can come in from Lomond or take the hiway further down and turn off by the edge of the lake. A little less gravel that way IMO.

Are you talking about going north from lomond on the hwy and then coming in from the north off the highway and then it’s a short drive on gravel to the launch then?

Who Da Fisherman
08-28-2022, 11:19 AM
Are you talking about going north from lomond on the hwy and then coming in from the north off the highway and then it’s a short drive on gravel to the launch then?

That's the route I would always take with the boat.
WDF