PDA

View Full Version : Kati the vizsla aka "the hun huntin hun"

ACKLEY ABE
09-21-2009, 12:21 PM
Well I think I finally did it...posted a picture. Here's my girl on Friday out chasin Huns.....ergo the title. Vizsla (Hungarian Pointer) huntin Huns (Hungarian or Greys partridge). Anyway you guys get it .

A blue blooded hunting dog with a show Championship. It does happen...actually it should happen. Just because they are a show dog doesn't mean they should not have all of the traits that the breed is known for......or should I say because she's a huntin dog doesn't mean she shouldn't have all the traits of the breed.

Fortunatly with the breed there is NO differance between a show dog and a field dog.

Setterman
09-21-2009, 01:56 PM
Great looking hound. When I first graduated University and was looking for my first dog I actually had a deposit down on a Visla out of Ontario. I have always liked the look them. Have you thought about joining the Edmonton Pointing dog club?? Great dog people and lots of people to go training with. If you are interested Pm me back. Have you seen many huns?? I know the Sharp-tail numbers are down just curious to see how the huns are doing. Cheers SM

TheClash
09-21-2009, 02:02 PM
and how did the owner do that day?

ACKLEY ABE
09-21-2009, 02:50 PM
and how did the owner do that day?

:lol: Owner did ok Clash.....I didn't cover quite as much ground as the girl, but did ok.

TheClash
09-21-2009, 02:52 PM
:lol: Owner did ok Clash.....I didn't cover quite as much ground as the girl, but did ok.

could you imagine the shape we'd all be in if we could cover the ground they do....haha

mad fisher
09-21-2009, 03:14 PM
I can barely keep up to my lazy bull mastiff....never mind a graceful hunting dog.....

Well you know the old saying that the dogs look like their owners and vice versa.....it wouldn't be too bad to take after her! :love:

Very nice looking hound Abe.

Mad

ACKLEY ABE
09-23-2009, 07:36 AM
Thks guys....Sorry Mad....didn't recognize you for a bit. Been shooting clays lately?

skywrench
09-25-2009, 10:57 PM
That's a gorgeous dog you have there.