PDA

View Full Version : Jinx and Flygirrl on the Clearwater

flygirrl
09-26-2009, 05:48 PM
:wave:Jinx and I met for the first time today on the Clearwater and spent a couple of hours fishing. Great gal:cool: and on her way to becoming a supurb fly fisher. The whites they wernt a biting. Jinx managed to catch and land a white and had a few hits. I managed to hook one and loose it and had a few bites thats all. We came off the water just in time as a thunderstorm rolled through and boy did it hail here, size of quaters. We had fun though and Im hoping to join Jinx for a day on the Bow.:wave:

WayneChristie
09-26-2009, 07:21 PM
:wave:Jinx and I met for the first time today on the Clearwater and spent a couple of hours fishing. Great gal:cool: and on her way to becoming a supurb fly fisher. The whites they wernt a biting. Jinx managed to catch and land a white and had a few hits. I managed to hook one and loose it and had a few bites thats all. We came off the water just in time as a thunderstorm rolled through and boy did it hail here, size of quaters. We had fun though and Im hoping to join Jinx for a day on the Bow.:wave:

quit fishing for bait and come catch some real fish down here :P

DarkAisling
09-26-2009, 07:40 PM
Nice to read that you ladies had fun :) I think Jinx will be teaching me a thing or two on Wednesday . . . which won't be difficult since I only know a thing or two about fly fishing ;) Cool! I'll more than double what I know :lol:

flygirrl
09-26-2009, 07:46 PM
Well jinx taught me that a human can stand cold water for a considerable length of time. Burrr... the water was cold and I had wadders on. Jinx, shorts and bare legs, now thats guts.... But 20 years ago, well you get my drift. And yes wayne I would love to come and visit Karen and you again but right now buck fever and deer whiplash has hit everyone around, so pretty busy.... One never knows though with me.... The butterfly, flitter here, flitter there LOL

jinx
09-28-2009, 12:02 PM
Beautiful scenery, great company a few bites . Who can ask for more?? Ya some hip waders would be nice. :lol:

The Fisherman Guy
09-28-2009, 03:16 PM
Great to hear you both had fun, one of my buddies who came up hunting with us tried his luck in the Clear, but had none. He did see a spiker white tail who was not the least bit afraid of him, he got within dry fly casting distance, and the bucky did'nt flinch.

I will be out in that area again next weekend, so drop me a line and I'll put the coffee on!

TFG