PDA

View Full Version : Heated Indoor Storage

Lowrance Fishburn
05-18-2023, 09:57 AM
So I bought a new boat - spent too much money on it to be honest. Looking around to see if anyone has a shop or other indoor storage space that could house a boat & trailer of approx 24 ft total length and would be willing to rent it out to store this rig over winter. An ongoing rental agreement would be preferred if the potential storage owner was up for it. Please let me know if anyone here has anything like this and would be interested as i'd like to avoid a commercial storage rental facility if possible. Location is not critical as it wont be moving over winter anyway. Thanks all.

-JR-
05-27-2023, 04:16 PM
So what kind of boat did you buy ?

Dewey Cox
05-27-2023, 07:34 PM
What is something like that worth?
I put my boat inside last winter, but for the right price I'd set it on fire and store someone else's.

roper1
05-27-2023, 09:48 PM
Little ways from Onefour to Meander River, rates may vary along the way......:thinking-006:

Lowrance Fishburn
05-29-2023, 10:18 AM
its a Lund Pro-V 2075. I've currently got it on my driveway and with the motor trimmed down and the swing tongue swung, its basically 23 feet on the nose. I'm definitely willing to pay to store it indoors/heated. Someone with a shop that could benefit by having some or all of their heat bill covered would be ideal. $125/month or somewhere in there would be fair.