PDA

View Full Version : Need Bullshead Report

Huntingonthebrain
06-28-2007, 02:29 PM
I'm planning a trip out there in a couple weeks. I need to know if the weeds have taken over or if it can be fished from shore. I can take a boat, but I didn't need it last time I was there.
Thanks.
Any info would be great.
Pictures too.

Lethalconnection
06-28-2007, 09:56 PM
Private Message sent

DLP
07-01-2007, 08:14 PM
hey could I also get an update on Bullshead, since moving north last year I havn't been able to get back to that resevoir. Did they make it through the winter, Planning to head there in a week:) Thanks

Huntingonthebrain
07-02-2007, 11:04 AM
no winter kill that I could see. It is still good fishing. Good luck.

DLP
07-02-2007, 08:35 PM
thanks for the update

sportster
07-03-2007, 10:38 AM
I'm planning a trip out there in a couple weeks. I need to know if the weeds have taken over or if it can be fished from shore. I can take a boat, but I didn't need it last time I was there.
Thanks.
Any info would be great.
Pictures too.

was there about a week ago, weeds are definitely taking over. Fishing still pretty good. fished wooly buggers in weeds and did fairly well. fishfinder was showing lots of fish in weeds. I would fish from a boat

DLP
07-04-2007, 04:41 AM
That lake is turning already:( You guy's must me getting some scorching Heat:) I usually bring the float tube and wooly buggers have worked well for me in the past.

Pigshanks
07-04-2007, 08:22 AM
That lake is turning already:( You guy's must me getting some scorching Heat:) I usually bring the float tube and wooly buggers have worked well for me in the past.

33c today, 37c thurs. and 39c fri. Won't need to bring a jacket thats for sure. :wave: