PDA

View Full Version : Non-Resident Tag Fee Increase - US

outofbounds
12-01-2023, 01:00 PM
I spent some time this past week with friends from the US, we have been planning some western hunts for a while. 3 from our group will be NR from various states and me from Alberta. Figured I would share a heads up for those that may not have seen yet, some states have increased fees for non-resident hunting for elk, deer and antelope.
Increases from 118%, to 203% as in the case in Wyoming for special licenses. Regular NR draws in Wyoming will not see an increase.
For those with points in US states, have a look, allocations may change with new changes in some western states. Allocations have been reduced in some states, additional allocation reduction may be imminent due to drought conditions in some states.

fordtruckin
12-01-2023, 03:45 PM
How dare they… the nerve!

Smoky buck
12-01-2023, 03:58 PM
Everywhere but Alberta seems to be tightening up on nonresident hunting

outofbounds
12-01-2023, 04:01 PM
Price to pay to have the opportunity, if not drawn, one gets their monies back minus some administration fees.
Well worth the money for the opportunity, if the special areas are of interest to those for any reason that is where the price increase is. Allocation changes may alter one's outlook on each's own current point standings in certain states. Be informed on changes to make best decisions and optimize opportunities.

Pathfinder76
12-01-2023, 06:14 PM
Everywhere but Alberta seems to be tightening up on nonresident hunting

And increasing cost.