PDA

View Full Version : Big walter

bsnyder
10-11-2009, 08:20 PM
15478 Tru 10+ pounder from SASK:D:D:D:D:D:D 73 CENTIMETERS LONG

tchow
10-11-2009, 08:24 PM
Awesome Greenback !!
Was that from pulling Blades or a Lindy?

Shmag
10-11-2009, 08:26 PM
Nice fish Bob, alot of people would fish their whole life and not catch a fish like that. Did you catch that one in the tourny???

Thanks for posting, i love checking out huge walleye's :wave:

Geezle
10-11-2009, 08:29 PM
Wicked fish, well done!

Where in Sask did you catch that pig? I'm originally a Saskatchewan boy myself :wave:

bsnyder
10-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Awesome Greenback !!
Was that from pulling Blades or a Lindy?

:wave:a 3/8 bottom walker weight with a 9 ft florocarbon leader( 6 pd test ) , 2 small black beads , size 8 hook and a jumbo leech.Was fun:D:D:D

bsnyder
10-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Nice fish Bob, alot of people would fish their whole life and not catch a fish like that. Did you catch that one in the tourny???

Thanks for posting, i love checking out huge walleye's :wave:

:wave:Ya , this one was from the Vanity , held big fish till 3;30 pm ,then got beat by some 11@ 12 pdrs:tongue2:Fun to catch though:D:D:D

bsnyder
10-11-2009, 08:35 PM
Wicked fish, well done!

Where in Sask did you catch that pig? I'm originally a Saskatchewan boy myself :wave:

:wave:Nipawan, dont catch many but allways the chance for a bigone there:D

pecker
10-11-2009, 08:36 PM
nice walleye , also from sask------ . i'm thinkin tobin or diefenbaker or -----thanks for the show . :) :wave:

Geezle
10-11-2009, 08:44 PM
:wave:Nipawan, dont catch many but allways the chance for a bigone there:D

Nice, I've never managed to get out that way. Grew up in Regina (the city that smells like it sounds :scared: ) and spent a lot of time on Last Mountain, and also have some family in Meadow Lake, so I've spent a good amount of time on the lakes out in the park there as well.

Man, I need to make a trip back to SK for some fishing...

bsnyder
10-11-2009, 08:50 PM
Nice, I've never managed to get out that way. Grew up in Regina (the city that smells like it sounds :scared: ) and spent a lot of time on Last Mountain, and also have some family in Meadow Lake, so I've spent a good amount of time on the lakes out in the park there as well.

Man, I need to make a trip back to SK for some fishing...

:wave:I know , never want to go back to fish Alta any more, went to Deleron Lake by Big River , friend wanted a couple of small ones to eat , smallest the day was 4.8 pds and returned lots of 7-9s.4.8 in alta would win you money most times , hehehe:D

bsnyder
10-12-2009, 07:56 AM
nice walleye , also from sask------ . i'm thinkin tobin or diefenbaker or -----thanks for the show . :) :wave:

:wave:Ya Tobin :wave:

tchow
10-12-2009, 12:00 PM
:wave:a 3/8 bottom walker weight with a 9 ft florocarbon leader( 6 pd test ) , 2 small black beads , size 8 hook and a jumbo leech.Was fun:D:D:D

I heard that guys were pulling with longer Leaders. Even up to 12' just to get into the big Hens. That's gotta be a sight to see when you try to land a 30 with the longer Leaders and a 6ft Net !:lol::lol:

bsnyder
10-12-2009, 01:38 PM
I heard that guys were pulling with longer Leaders. Even up to 12' just to get into the big Hens. That's gotta be a sight to see when you try to land a 30 with the longer Leaders and a 6ft Net !:lol::lol:

:wave:Its great fun , like i said you dont catch a lot but there are BUGUNS there:wave: