PDA

View Full Version : Ice Auger Mechanics in Med Hat or Calgary

Stella
10-29-2009, 09:01 AM
I am looking for some repair and/or tune up on a Jiffy ice auger. Any advice as to a good place either in Calgary or Medicine Hat?

bubba 96
10-29-2009, 12:08 PM
I take mine to richties small engine repair in airdrie, I have had my jiffy 30, for 4 yrs now I brought it to ritchie the first year for its initial tune up as this has to be done with a new one as its set for the states where there manufacered, after his tune up he showed me how to adjust the carb on the ice if i have any problems, but as of yet I havent had to. Took it out last week put a new plug in it fresh gas and started 2nd pull, by far the best auger out just a bit heavy, btuti use a skido so it dont matter..Let the hard water fishing start....1st usally spray 1st week dec...Bubba

Kingfisher
10-29-2009, 12:32 PM
Here's the contact information for Ritchie's

Ritchie's Mobile Small Engine
Address : 605 1 St NW
Airdrie, AB

Stella
10-29-2009, 12:51 PM
I phoned there and his work hours are so that it is going to be hard to get there as I am in the deep south. He is only open Monday-Friday. I will have to try and find time I guess. Thanks for your suggestion.

MathewsArcher
10-29-2009, 12:58 PM
We run several Jiffies at work and have them serviced at Alberta Forest & Garden off of Barlow Trail. They seem to have always done good work.

madatter
10-29-2009, 08:31 PM
I am looking for some repair and/or tune up on a Jiffy ice auger. Any advice as to a good place either in Calgary or Medicine Hat?

The small engine place under the Maple Avenue overpass works on em in the Hat.

Renslip
10-29-2009, 08:57 PM
Took mine to a guy in Brooks. Runs like a dream now. I can get his name tomorrow when I am there.