PDA

View Full Version : New to AB!

cowboy-up69
11-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Hey everyone. My names Cliff, and Im new to AB. Just moved to the Lethbridge area from BC.
I was just wondering about a few things. Whats a guy from BC gotta do to get his hunting licence changed over to AB? Is it really worth it to do it right now, or should I wait till next season? And is there any good huntin around the Lethbridge area?? Anyone around the Lethbridge area wants to take a new Albertain out for a couple hour hunt or somethin, PM me, and we can make some plans. Would like to get out a time or two! And I do not have my rifles with me, they are back in BC. Is there even any seasons still open here anyway? I have no clue about anything here yet haha.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Cliff

Walleyes
11-09-2009, 07:47 PM
First off welcome to A.B. and welcome to the forum..

To answer one of your questions,, yes you have some great hunting around Lethbridge.. You have birds, water foul, Muly, whity and plenty of predator hunting and just a few minutes off to your west you are into the foothills and Alberta Rockies and it just doesn't get any better than that. Then when you are board you can head off down to the river for all kinds of fishing,, yup no need to be bored around there.. Just give yourself time to adjust and find the right people and you will be quite content.

As far as the license issue go's I am not sure enough to answer that one but you can go to the top of the page and log onto the A.O. home page and find a copy of the regs and I am sure you will find your answer..

Again welcome to our province and the site..

DairyMan7
11-10-2009, 02:09 AM
If you hunted last year and have an Alberta home address with proof, you can get a licence.