PDA

View Full Version : New start after the fire

Jamie
11-09-2009, 08:13 PM
Well it's been a long 30 days or so. But tomorrow we take possession of our new house.
We bought a place in Sundance, so I hope to get the kids out looking for those pesky perch.
We are in the middle of planning our new house on the old lot in Parkland.
So for the next year we plan on camping out in the home in Sundance. It's going to be a bit of pain(Our lives are centered on the north side of the park), but it was more important we got settled than to sit around and wait for the right set up in Bonavista or Parkland. Sundance is a great neighborhood and we are looking forward to meeting our new neighbors. We are right in front of a large park, so Bear will have lots of room to run.

It's been 30 days of living back at home with Mom and Dad. I must say the time has flown by and they have to be the most wonderful and understand parents a guy could ever have asked for. I know it has been a bit of a disruption since they have been by themselves for years now and all of a sudden I moved my family right back into their home. How do you possibly thank some one for that?

Moving should go quick as I think we have about van load of stuff. But all the delivery guys are lined up one after the other starting at noon.
Lets hope tomorrow night goes great and we will be having dinner in our own home.

Jamie

Albertadiver
11-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Glad things are coming together there Jamie. If you need a hand with plans and City approvals for the new house, send me a PM.

hal53
11-09-2009, 08:24 PM
Good for u guys... nice to hear...I'm sure the kids will be happy to be in their "own" beds....don't know about dinner...might be a KFC night????:lol::lol:
BTW...I may have missed, how was Wyoming???..hope Willy had a good time...
H.

Ruger1022
11-09-2009, 08:37 PM
Good to hear, its great to have a good family and it sounds like thats what you have!! :)

goldscud
11-10-2009, 07:33 AM
Hope your transition goes smoothly. Sundance is a pretty good place to live and your kids should enjoy using the lake until you move back across the creek. We need some more experts to remove the perch. I just get stuck catching these stupid things...
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/fishmonger/chinookfishing003.jpg

huntinstuff
11-10-2009, 08:55 AM
Well it's been a long 30 days or so. But tomorrow we take possession of our new house.
We bought a place in Sundance, so I hope to get the kids out looking for those pesky perch.
We are in the middle of planning our new house on the old lot in Parkland.
So for the next year we plan on camping out in the home in Sundance. It's going to be a bit of pain(Our lives are centered on the north side of the park), but it was more important we got settled than to sit around and wait for the right set up in Bonavista or Parkland. Sundance is a great neighborhood and we are looking forward to meeting our new neighbors. We are right in front of a large park, so Bear will have lots of room to run.

It's been 30 days of living back at home with Mom and Dad. I must say the time has flown by and they have to be the most wonderful and understand parents a guy could ever have asked for. I know it has been a bit of a disruption since they have been by themselves for years now and all of a sudden I moved my family right back into their home. How do you possibly thank some one for that?
Moving should go quick as I think we have about van load of stuff. But all the delivery guys are lined up one after the other starting at noon.
Lets hope tomorrow night goes great and we will be having dinner in our own home.

Jamie

You thanked them for giving you the ability and courage to do what is best for your family.

You thanked them by letting them have you back in their home. Believe me, they miss those days.

You thanked them by bringing your family with you.

You thanked them by showing that when things seem to be at their lowest, you can turn to them. That's what family does.

They taught you well. And you showed them they did....

Jamie, believe me, you have already thanked them.

The Fisherman Guy
11-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Very well put Huntinstuff, well said.

Good luck Jaime, you know where you can find us if you need. Thank you for keeping us updated. Enjoy the first of many family suppers in your new "camp" :)

Kanonfodder
11-10-2009, 11:38 AM
Well you can thank me by painting my guest room Copper and Blue cuz red makes me angry...:mad2:...then we have a big friendly AO poker game at the rebuilt Chateau Hunt...:D..and then I convince your wife she's too good for you :evilgrin:

Jack&7
11-10-2009, 11:46 AM
You thanked them for giving you the ability and courage to do what is best for your family.

You thanked them by letting them have you back in their home. Believe me, they miss those days.

You thanked them by bringing your family with you.

You thanked them by showing that when things seem to be at their lowest, you can turn to them. That's what family does.

They taught you well. And you showed them they did....

Jamie, believe me, you have already thanked them.

Nicely put Huntinstuff!

Jamie...I am glad to see things are starting to work out. Please send me a PM as I might have some additional help for you.

oilngas
11-10-2009, 11:53 AM
Jamie comgrats on Sundance, PM if you choose, it sound like we are neighbours now.

M70
11-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Glad to hear that things are rolling along, Jamie.

Jamie
11-11-2009, 11:17 PM
OMG.. My neighboors are party animals....

Oh it hurts..

We didnt get to bed till 3 am.
Today I tested the new couch for approx 3 hours. :zzz::zzz:

Heading to my real bed now.. Very comfy (From what I can remember:lol:)

House is great and starting to look like a home.

Jamie

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
11-11-2009, 11:23 PM
OMG.. My neighboors are party animals....

Oh it hurts..

We didnt get to bed till 3 am.
Today I tested the new couch for approx 3 hours. :zzz::zzz:

Heading to my real bed now.. Very comfy (From what I can remember:lol:)

House is great and starting to look like a home.

Jamie

Jamie Glad things are starting to work there way back to half arse normal . Youve done well myfriend .Oh and I think I got your Throphy buck :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2: Ill send ya pictures tommorow .