PDA

View Full Version : new contest thread

baitfisher83
11-10-2009, 12:03 PM
Decided to start a new thread since someone bitter hijacked my other one..lol, I'm needinglots of votes guys, slipped all the way to 22nd now....Thanks for oyur help! http://www.wfn.tv/joecontest/view.php?entry=36

Morph1
11-10-2009, 12:12 PM
Decided to start a new thread since someone bitter hijacked my other one..lol, I'm needinglots of votes guys, slipped all the way to 22nd now....Thanks for oyur help! http://www.wfn.tv/joecontest/view.php?entry=36

:confused::cry::rolleyes:

mooseknuckle
11-10-2009, 12:35 PM
really sick of seeing these stupid threads sorry I ain't voting for any of ya. Infact I'm going too vote for a complete stranger.:tongue2:

sdimedru
11-10-2009, 12:38 PM
could we not sticky one ginormous thread that could contain ALL contest vote requests?.....

edit: not picking on you specifically baitfisher.... just seemed like a good place to ask...

baitfisher83
11-10-2009, 12:46 PM
really sick of seeing these stupid threads sorry I ain't voting for any of ya. Infact I'm going too vote for a complete stranger.:tongue2:

If you dont like it, dont read it, it doesnt mean no one else is willing to help.

The Fisherman Guy
11-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Christine, I know you are trying your best to get a shot at a trip of a lifetime that most people could not afford the time, or money to ever get out on.

I am not a hater, but in reading all of these contest posts from everyone, I have not read one "Please" in any of them. There are some advance thank you's, but someone is going to win this contest - and it will not be from looking for favor posts on any online forum to be used to share information. Maybe someone down east bakes really delish cookies in their massive highrise in downtown Toronto, and they walk the floors handing out cookies in exchange for votes. Could be, maybe not.

I agree with you, if someone is not going to contribute something positive to the thread, they should not post anything. But not everyone shares this point of view. Perhaps you can get in the lead by other means, other than bumping your thread repeatedly. Myself, I don't mind. But from the posts on the other contest threads, some people are getting tired of them, and that's no way to get more votes!!

Please don't take this personally, I think you deserve a trip like this. I would like to see you win, but I also don't want you discouraged from this board from some negative posts.

I am heading to the WFN site after I press "Submit Reply" to get my daily votes in for you and BBJ. Good luck!

baitfisher83
11-10-2009, 02:22 PM
i bump the thread so it doesnt disappear to pages no one reads...Thanks for your votes though..

Deano
11-10-2009, 02:56 PM
If you dont like it, dont read it, it doesnt mean no one else is willing to help.

You shouldn't expect everyone to give positive responses. When you post on a public forum there will be a lot of different responses. If you can't deal with the negative feedback you sholdn't post. My advice is to show more thanks to the ones who support you, and show less negativity to the ones who don't.

Good luck
Deano

Waxy
11-10-2009, 02:58 PM
i bump the thread so it doesnt disappear to pages no one reads...Thanks for your votes though..

If people wanted to read it and reply, there'd be no need for you to bump it...;)

Waxy

Bud Leight
11-10-2009, 03:22 PM

Have some pride. Quit mooching.

Grizzled
11-10-2009, 03:32 PM
:lol::lol:Have some pride. Quit mooching.

Waxy
11-10-2009, 03:38 PM
Have some pride. Quit mooching.

X2. :lol: :lol:

Is it mooching or begging though? :D :D

Waxy

baitfisher83
11-10-2009, 03:45 PM
Fine, I give up, whatever...

DANOMAN
11-10-2009, 05:04 PM
Hey my wife says that too wow your psycic lol :evilgrin::evilgrin::D:D

TimC
11-10-2009, 05:10 PM
don't feel bad and don't give up either.

it is the internet, you're going to run into different opinions and some are not as nice...
i vote for you and BBJ without replying everyday.

it is a forum and i'm sure people can quickly find what they're looking for even with the voting threads. it's not that bad.

at least it gave us something to do before ice time!

good luck.

Morph1
11-11-2009, 12:15 PM

lol I feel the same way, as a matter of fact I am voting for Diana Trang :lol:,
there is something about her that draws my attention...., still can't figure out what though ....:lol::lol::lol: :evilgrin:

mooseknuckle
11-11-2009, 12:37 PM
lol I feel the same way, as a matter of fact I am voting for Diana Trang :lol:,
there is something about her that draws my attention...., still can't figure out what though ....:lol::lol::lol: :evilgrin:

ME TOO!!! I actually did vote for her. Something about her hey? I just can't make the connection? BOING:lol:

DANOMAN
11-11-2009, 03:37 PM

geesh!! someone pee ppeed is moose knucle's corn flakes!!:mad3: