PDA

View Full Version : Lost my camera

fourty12
11-10-2009, 07:57 PM
If anyone happens to find my camera I'd love to have it back. Lost somewhere around the Bassano Dam or it fell out of the truck in Strathmore. It is a silver Sony digital camera in a black case with several memory cards inside. The camera case is inside an orange dry bag. Please PM me or reply to this post if found. I know its a long shot but can't hurt to ask. Thanks.

Geezle
11-10-2009, 08:34 PM
Ouch, that really sucks, and I hope you manage to get it back.

Lost my phone at the river earlier this summer, so I feel your pain :(

fourty12
11-11-2009, 06:55 AM
I found it.

notagoodtroutfisher
11-11-2009, 07:15 AM
Thats awesome. Go buy a 6/49 ticket

Geezle
11-11-2009, 07:16 AM
Thats awesome. Go buy a 6/49 ticket

X2 really glad you got it back :cool:

And buy me a 6/49 ticket while you're at it ;)

notagoodtroutfisher
11-11-2009, 07:38 AM
X2 really glad you got it back :cool:

And buy me a 6/49 ticket while you're at it ;)

I call half the winnings

troutpirate
11-11-2009, 02:09 PM
I found it.

i wish i had your luck. i lost my cell phone, which had the only pictures of my biggest brown and biggest laker of the year...............arrrrrgggghhhh:mad3:

Clgy_Dave2.0
11-11-2009, 11:04 PM
I found it.

LOL...whew, Fourty. Happy you found it...where was it? Made me chuckle as you reminded me of a funny story:

Sitting in Arby's one time we noticed this young couple all lovey-dovey, obviously celebrating something..birthday, etc. When I see him start frantically looking around, under the table..under the next table..around the restaurant. All of a sudden he starts looking at everyone and starts yelling "who stole my "blankin' camera?".....wasn't very crowded but we all kinda offer to help him look. He starts getting madder and yells "I JUST bought this for my girlfriends b-day present....SOMEONE in here stole it!!" Then he threatens to not let anyone leave and is gonna call the cops. This goes on for about 20 minutes, when he goes out to the car, and......"Ooops...here it is". He hid it in the car so it wouldn't get "stolen" I guess.

fourty12
11-12-2009, 07:27 AM
Thats a funny story. I actually found it in my buddy's fishing gear. It didn't fall out of the truck afterall. It just got unpacked with his stuff at the end of the day. Still lucky I guess.