PDA

View Full Version : Info needed!! Someone shot my horse!

thegoatlady84
11-11-2009, 04:39 PM
If you were out huning east of bluffton on the 10th, down RR15 I would like to know if you saw who shot my horse! She was a one in a million horse and I have owned her since she was 8 months old, she was my bestfriend. I had to find her gut shot she called out to me as soon as she saw me. I had to put her down. Please if you know anything let me know!! I will never have her back or have a horse like her ever again! thank you all so much!

Walleyes
11-11-2009, 04:46 PM
What the he11 ??? Man that is some disturbing news.. I am lost for words on how something like this can happen..

Tundra Monkey
11-11-2009, 04:47 PM
That sux....I hope you find the POS.

Sorry for your loss :cry:

tm

doetracks
11-11-2009, 04:51 PM
Wow.. goatlady, very VERY sorry to hear about the loss of your mare.:cry:

Situations like this make me very, very angry. I sure hope someone steps forward. Shooting stock is NOT a joke, doesn't matter what it is. :mad3:

Mhunter51
11-11-2009, 05:01 PM
Thats very harsh. Hope someone comes up with some info for you. SORRY to hear.

rugatika
11-11-2009, 07:08 PM
That is horrific...who are these people that do sick things like this?? I sincerely hope these losers are found and pay for what they did in court.

I am very sorry to hear of your loss...

Rug

gitrdun
11-11-2009, 07:37 PM
If you were out huning east of bluffton on the 10th, down RR15 I would like to know if you saw who shot my horse! She was a one in a million horse and I have owned her since she was 8 months old, she was my bestfriend. I had to find her gut shot she called out to me as soon as she saw me. I had to put her down. Please if you know anything let me know!! I will never have her back or have a horse like her ever again! thank you all so much!

My most sincere sympaties for you goatlady, as a horse owner myself, I feel your pain. They use to hang 'em high for shooting a person's horse :mad3:

Forest Techer
11-11-2009, 08:11 PM
I wish I could help. That is an awfull thing to have to deal with. I hope they catch whoever has done this.

Did you call the RCMP? Were there any shells along the road?

mark-edmonton
11-11-2009, 08:13 PM

sorry for the loss of a companion. hope you find them!!

Morbius131
11-11-2009, 08:15 PM
GL,

I am sorry for your loss...this is disgusting!

You can take a tiny bit of comfort in knowing that Karma is a Biznitch! These idiots will get what is coming to them.

Morb

Wolverine Boy
11-11-2009, 08:19 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your horse, that's a terrible loss.

I trust you have reported to RCMP.

It makes me sick that there are pukes out there with rifles who do this kind of thing.

Headdamage
11-11-2009, 08:29 PM
I think that this is the third horse shooting that I've read about in the last week. What is wrong with these bastards that they are shooting horses on private land?

shooter
11-11-2009, 08:35 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss. Best of luck in the search! I'm a horse guy as well and that's just so wrong it can't be put to words. What goes through some peoples heads?

elitexlr
11-11-2009, 08:52 PM
Sorry for your loss, i hope the idiots get caught!! Can this be a sign of someone not being able to tell difference between a horse & a moose?

I've heard of that years ago with an american hunter! Can't fathom how anyone could mistake for that. Need to catch "a"holes like that!

Again sorry for your loss, sounds like your horse was something special to ya! Damn shame!:confused::sick:

Knownonscents
11-11-2009, 09:27 PM
brutal. I hope they are caught, accident or not. And punished severly.

theduke
11-11-2009, 11:46 PM
sorry to hear, and sorry for ur loss it just made me sick to my stomach

blackpheasant
11-12-2009, 12:33 AM
So sorry for your loss, there is no excuse for this, if the Law don't get em Karma will that's why we call them Losers...

Crossfire
11-12-2009, 07:06 AM
sorry about your horse some people just have no brains and are plain stupid i hope the person is caught. this type of thing gives hunters a bad name .
Sorry for your loss

thegoatlady84
11-14-2009, 10:59 AM
Thank you all so much for the replys, The RCMP were out and took photos, we put her grave in a beautiful spot, We still look for her when we go out to feed the horses, I guess we alway will. I just cant thank you all enough for all the replys!

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
11-14-2009, 11:05 AM

I saw your story on the news . What are people shooting at what they think is a moose . And for 2 what are they doing shooting on private property to which they have no permission on . Some people should be slapped silly . Sorry for your loss and hope they catch these ass hats .

The thing that really Po's me off is sure we all make mistakes but Man up and admit it . The douche bags in question should of gone and knocked on your door and said look this is what happened . But Its obvious there nuts haven't dropped yet and are to shallow of people to do so . I hope someone knows who these clowns are .You cant get much cowardly then that .

James Henry
11-14-2009, 11:10 AM
Wow, thats unbelievable.........
We are sorry to hear about your loss

Matt L.
11-14-2009, 11:12 AM
I hope the person who shot your horse turns himself in. Very, very sorry for your loss goatlady, companions like that can't be replaced.

elkhunter11
11-14-2009, 11:42 AM
I am sorry to hear about your loss.It won't bring back your horse,but hopefully the guilty party will be caught and punished.

bagwan
11-14-2009, 12:04 PM
Any AFGA members on here that know the insurance implications etc. I have insurance but don't know the implications on pay outs for unknown shooters. Maybe someone can advise the Goat Lady. Sorry for your loss. Darn sad when a pet of any kind dies needlessly.

Gman
11-14-2009, 05:39 PM
My condolences.... Very sad

The same thing happened to a friend. Now he places hunter orange blankets on the horses during hunting seasons or afield. Fortunately it has not happened since.

Good luck.

RandyBoBandy
11-14-2009, 06:44 PM
I read the original post and my heart went out to her, then I saw the news story on CFRN..that is gut wrenching! I'm telling you....the optics of hunters always takes a beating with stuff like this..and instead of getting better, it seems to be getting worse. It's just damn sad! I feel for you "thegoatlady84":cry:

lovetheoutdoors
11-16-2009, 11:52 AM
Does anyone know if the person was caught yet?

deerassassin
11-16-2009, 01:07 PM
So sorry for your loss, there is no excuse for this, if the Law don't get em Karma will that's why we call them Losers...

somebodys gotta explain this to me what the hell is karma?:huh::huh:

albertadave
11-16-2009, 01:23 PM
somebodys gotta explain this to me what the hell is karma?:huh::huh:

Basically its "what goes around, comes around"

Tuc
11-16-2009, 06:04 PM
Sorry for your loss GL, it must have been heartbreaking for you. I hope someone can help you out and find the SOB that done this.
I'm not sure where Bluffton is but some J Azz was shooting wild horses in the Sundre area.
A sensless waste of life.

Nationwide
11-16-2009, 06:25 PM

Pixel Shooter
11-16-2009, 07:05 PM
X2 , this is horid, my sincere condolences, loss for words I read the original post and my heart went out to her, then I saw the news story on CFRN..that is gut wrenching! I'm telling you....the optics of hunters always takes a beating with stuff like this..and instead of getting better, it seems to be getting worse. It's just damn sad! I feel for you "thegoatlady84":cry: