PDA

View Full Version : According to "LeanMeanHuntinMachine", there is no justice in the world

huntinstuff
11-12-2009, 06:31 PM
"LeanMeanHuntinMachine" is my 10yr old son. Rabid hunter and shooter. So much so, I think he has a screw loose somewhere......anyhow.......

His older brother "RarelyHunts" just got hired at the new WSS in Edmonton. Now "RarelyHunts" is 16 yrs old, personable, honest, and knows a fair bit about the hunting world.

Problem is, "LeanMeanHuntinMachine" has his nose out of joint because HE is the hunter, yet his brother gets a job at a hunting shop.

Apparently, they don't hire 10yr olds there..........

Last I heard, "LeanMeanHuntinMachine" is considering launching a discrimination lawsuit against WSS based on the fact he is 10yrs old, can't legally hunt big game, is kinda short and skinny and has arms like Kermit the Frog.

I don't know if he will get anywhere with this. He told me his lawyer needed a retainer, but I could care less whether his lawyers teeth are crooked or not.....

If anyone knows of a gun shop that is hiring 10yr olds, I'd appreciate the number. Perhaps I can divert this potentially explosive situation before it gets out of hand....

S.A.S
11-12-2009, 06:44 PM
The names you give your kids are quite funny! :lol:

classiccanadianblizzard
11-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Maybe Dad could start his own "Gun shop" in the garage? Get the youngster ready for the real deal?

coldredneck
11-12-2009, 08:27 PM
Got tears running down my cheeks :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Thanks for sharing that.
Good luck with your situation

huntinstuff
11-12-2009, 08:54 PM
Maybe Dad could start his own "Gun shop" in the garage? Get the youngster ready for the real deal?

Funny you should suggest that.......;)

CaberTosser
11-12-2009, 09:06 PM
Great prices on all firearms at HuntinStuff's this weekend!!..... at least until Dad gets home, that is:evilgrin:

Rockymtnx
11-12-2009, 09:21 PM
LMAO!:lol:

We will have to do coffee agian one day so I can meet this "Leanmeanhuntingmachine"

Albertadiver
11-12-2009, 09:23 PM
I say cage match...

Bassett
11-12-2009, 09:27 PM
"LeanMeanHuntinMachine" is my 10yr old son. Rabid hunter and shooter. So much so, I think he has a screw loose somewhere......anyhow.......

His older brother "RarelyHunts" just got hired at the new WSS in Edmonton. Now "RarelyHunts" is 16 yrs old, personable, honest, and knows a fair bit about the hunting world.

Problem is, "LeanMeanHuntinMachine" has his nose out of joint because HE is the hunter, yet his brother gets a job at a hunting shop.

Apparently, they don't hire 10yr olds there..........

Last I heard, "LeanMeanHuntinMachine" is considering launching a discrimination lawsuit against WSS based on the fact he is 10yrs old, can't legally hunt big game, is kinda short and skinny and has arms like Kermit the Frog.

I don't know if he will get anywhere with this. He told me his lawyer needed a retainer, but I could care less whether his lawyers teeth are crooked or not.....

If anyone knows of a gun shop that is hiring 10yr olds, I'd appreciate the number. Perhaps I can divert this potentially explosive situation before it gets out of hand....

Great prices on all firearms at HuntinStuff's this weekend!!..... at least until Dad gets home, that is:evilgrin:

I say cage match...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

huntinstuff
11-12-2009, 09:31 PM
LMAO!:lol:

We will have to do coffee agian one day so I can meet this "Leanmeanhuntingmachine"

Definitely...."Lean" likes hot chocolate so I can usually be found at Tims on Rabbit Hill Rd getting him one....

TreeGuy
11-12-2009, 10:16 PM
The solution to your situation is easy. Usually, the newbies get the newbie jobs. Sweeping, mopping, etc. If LMHM wants so much to do what RH does, get RH to pull a 'Mr Miagi'/'Tom Swayer' on him and get the household chores done pronto in preparation for his upcoming employment. Win/Win situation!:D

Tree

Jamie
11-12-2009, 11:45 PM
Huntin.. You tell "lean" that I am in the market for a few good guns.
Not really going to need them this year, so that should give him some time to do some reasearch.
I do pay for service:lol:

Jamie

twofifty
11-13-2009, 09:43 AM
What's Lean's take on 308 vs. 30-06?
Does he think the SSMs are here to stay?

Finally, someone who can settle these matters once and for all.
;-)

Kanonfodder
11-13-2009, 12:07 PM
If memory serves Lean likes chocolate PERIOD..wasn't he the one sneaking up the stairs with the hunk of chocolate???

huntinstuff
11-13-2009, 05:08 PM
If memory serves Lean likes chocolate PERIOD..wasn't he the one sneaking up the stairs with the hunk of chocolate???

That's right, I forgot about that. Had it under his shirt if I remember correctly????

Like that kid needs sugar........Custer needed more Indians too.:lol:

elkhunter11
11-13-2009, 05:16 PM
Tell him not to be in a hurry to work for a living,by the time we pay our taxes,the government gets most of our cash anyways.:D.

Kanonfodder
11-13-2009, 05:21 PM
LOL great point Hunt you should start "taxing" his allowance so he can get used to the idea then at the end of the year give him his "refund" hahaha

Matt L.
11-13-2009, 10:09 PM
LOL great point Hunt you should start "taxing" his allowance so he can get used to the idea then at the end of the year give him his "refund" hahaha

I can just see that goin' over!:lol:

Bassett
11-14-2009, 07:12 PM
Hey huntin is "rarelyhunts" named Jake? If so i saw him at southcommon WSS.

huntinstuff
11-14-2009, 07:58 PM
Hey huntin is "rarelyhunts" named Jake? If so i saw him at southcommon WSS.

"RarelyHunts" real name is John.

Jake was my dog.

Hilgy
11-14-2009, 09:42 PM
Thanks guys this thread put a huge smile on my face at the end of a sh!ty day.

I get a kick out of the way you write about your kids Huntin' it makes me think about my boys.

Hilgy