PDA

View Full Version : Ufc fight!

Spennydubs
11-20-2009, 11:23 AM
Who do you boys think is going to take this match I got my money on forest!

springfisher
11-20-2009, 12:09 PM
pulling hard for Forest, i can not stand Tito. should be a good fight anyhow

Elohim
11-20-2009, 12:10 PM
I am in no way a Tito Ortiz fan,but I think he will crush Forest.

Okotokian
11-20-2009, 12:20 PM
:zzz::zzz::zzz:

Elohim
11-20-2009, 12:30 PM
:zzz::zzz::zzz:

the lackluster main event, or the sport in general?

denpacc
11-20-2009, 12:56 PM
I'm with Oko if he's talking about the main event. I am sick of seeing the bobblehead (Forrest), even if he is a nice guy.

Surprised no one mentioned the Fedor/Rogers recent fight. Man is Fedor good, very impressed.

Cheers

Elohim
11-20-2009, 02:00 PM
I agree, the only thing I like about Forest is his entry music :lol:

Fedor is a beast! I wish Dana White would smarten up and quit trying to get Fedor to sign a 3 fight contract. Let him come in for one fight, outsell every other MMA pay per view in history, and then go from there.

beerhunter
11-20-2009, 02:05 PM
:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

Lack luster main event. UFC is going to have to have more free events and save their big fights for the pay per view. When you have a pay per view every weekend not every joe can afford $60 to watch them all......it will only reduce their viewership in time. I wouldn't mind if they have a lame event like this up coming one and only charged $20 but for the big event with a couple championship bouts I would pay the $60 bucks. I believe it just waters down the sport. imho

CoyoteChallenger
11-20-2009, 03:03 PM
I think forrest will have some rage built up from the last time they met and i think that could work well for tito. i want forrest to win but it is all in how he prepares for the fight.

fish-man
11-20-2009, 03:07 PM
I think Griffin wins, he's younger and MMA is evolving quickly.

JohnB
11-20-2009, 03:44 PM
If Forest can stuff Tito's takedowns he will will win. If not it is going to go the same way as the last fight unless Forest can get Tito's back.

jaylow?
11-20-2009, 07:49 PM
how about tito blows and is compeletly one dimensional and forest griffen runs away after he gets a glancing blow. dont waste your money on this one boys, its going to be royal crap.

Nerdapres'
11-20-2009, 08:50 PM
I wanna see this card for the Karo Parisyan and the Antonio "Little Nog" Nogueira fights more than the Griffin/Ortiz match. I'm also hoping Amir Sadollah beats Old Man Baroni as well.

1899b
11-20-2009, 08:57 PM
I wanna see this card for the Karo Parisyan and the Antonio "Little Nog" Nogueira fights more than the Griffin/Ortiz match. I'm also hoping Amir Sadollah beats Old Man Baroni as well.

Parisyan pulled out on Thursday and Dana gave him his outright release. No more Karo.

jaylow?
11-20-2009, 09:51 PM
not a total change of subject ....but dan hardy won the title fight opp against mike swick. so hardy vs. st.pierre. how badly does gsp destroy this kid , or do you think maybe an actual fight ( i dont at all ) or a MASSIVE underdog win. i think it would be an even bigger loss than the loss against serra.

FallAirFever
11-21-2009, 01:25 AM
I have not ordered a PPV UFC for a while now, just not enough good fights on a card to justify it. Tomorrow will be more of the same, maybe watch the free prelims. I would like to see the Johnson v Koschek fight, hope Kos gets knocked the heck out!! But not paying 60 bucks for that. The Forest fight might be okay I hope he wins.

Looking forward to the Penn / Sanchez fight! Go Diego Go!

Nerdapres'
11-21-2009, 06:06 AM
Parisyan pulled out on Thursday and Dana gave him his outright release. No more Karo.

Oh yeah I forgot. For not paying his fine. I've always thought he was an idiot since his bullying of Nate Diaz in that season of TUF.

This PPV is only $49.99 by the way, non HD.
Still not getting it though.

Also GSP is gonna beat Hardy easily. Can't wait, I'm not a fan of some of those British guys. I hope Hardy gets "Bispinged" ala Dan Henderson.

Bear
11-21-2009, 10:02 AM
Oh yeah I forgot. For not paying his fine. I've always thought he was an idiot since his bullying of Nate Diaz in that season of TUF.

This PPV is only $49.99 by the way, non HD.
Still not getting it though.

Also GSP is gonna beat Hardy easily. Can't wait, I'm not a fan of some of those British guys. I hope Hardy gets "Bispinged" ala Dan Henderson.

Karo had an agreement in place with the NSAC to pay the fine out of his fight purse. Found out that the reason he pulled out was an addiction to pain killers and would have pi$$ed dirty again and that would have really messed his career up and put a real dirty mark on the sport.

Hope he gets his life together but its not looking good.

Last ppv I paid for was Machida vs Rua and I paid $10 cover to see it at the local sports bar. Too many ways to watch the fights without paying $50 or more to see it live.

Elohim
11-21-2009, 10:09 AM
The Shogun VS Machida rematch is now scheduled for may in montreal! Some friends and I are going to try and get tickets to go check it out. I'm hoping Shogun wont get robbed by a moron judge again...im pretty sure they only did it so that the ufc could cash in big on the rematch (possible trilogy)