PDA

View Full Version : Med. Hat SSR update

Fishfinder
11-22-2009, 08:37 AM
Eyes still biting for the shore fishers...if u can handle the wind, u will find the walleye. We caught a bunch again, however, still nuthin bigger than #3s. Had something interesting on the end of my line and fought like a champ, sure enuff, lost him bout 10ft out. Fought like a pikey but I will never know? Sadly I am not the first to discover this spot, Beer cans, fishing line, general waste everywhere!!! Next time I seek this spot I will b sure to clean up after the messy ones (always pack a Gbag). Curious...discovered this new hole, and it has proven worthy for sure as far as small eyes are concerned....where have all the big eyes go??
Side note: when these eyes bite, u can hardly tell. Keep a keen eye on ur rod tip. Super dosile (spelling??) .Between the wind and rough water we managed 10 walters. 7 being mine:lol::lol: But the elusive fish that got away...well..I will catch him another day:rolleyes:

WayneChristie
11-22-2009, 08:57 AM
I hope you chased it up this way :) heading down in a few, just waiting for maybe one more degree??? :D I caught my eyes the last time on pike spoons, and they hit like pike too, maybe they are just pickier with bait. Looks like the wind is down too, so maybe I will have some luck today, maybe the snow and rain yesterday made them hungry.