PDA

View Full Version : CFL Western Final

hunted
11-22-2009, 12:07 PM
When the Riders beat the Stamps today if anyone wants to sell their Grey Cup tickets cheap let us know.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

honda450
11-22-2009, 12:10 PM
:lol::lol::lol: Stamps by at least 14. :evilgrin:

pitw
11-22-2009, 12:32 PM
Enjoy the game on TV as I'll be in the third row, 50 yd line.

GO RIDERS

Okotokian
11-22-2009, 12:38 PM
When the Riders beat the Stamps today if anyone wants to sell their Grey Cup tickets cheap let us know.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you are that confident why are you waiting until after the game? Buy them now. :lol:

mark007
11-22-2009, 12:41 PM
go green and white ! the stamps are made up of guys who couldn't cut it as a sask player !!!!:tongue2:

Geezle
11-22-2009, 12:45 PM
Well, as a transplanted Saskatchewan boy, in this situation I'm going to have to say Go Riders! :wave:

Jamie
11-22-2009, 12:52 PM

Same goes when Calgary WINS!!!

It's going to be fun.

Jamie

Okotokian
11-22-2009, 01:15 PM
go green and white ! the stamps are made up of guys who couldn't cut it as a sask player !!!!:tongue2:

True, they couldn't take losing, wanted a Cup, so changed teams. :lol:

Sorry, I'm not even a Stamps fan. I just couldn't resist.

mark007
11-22-2009, 01:20 PM
True, they couldn't take losing, wanted a Cup, so changed teams. :lol:

Sorry, I'm not even a Stamps fan. I just couldn't resist.

spoken like a true esk fan!:lol:

Geezle
11-22-2009, 05:31 PM
Let me say again...
GO RIDERS!!!

hunted
11-22-2009, 05:50 PM
The best sign of the day was "Burris start the bus" that was classic! I am sure you Stamps fans will jump on the Rider bus now!!

Jamie
11-22-2009, 05:54 PM
No doubt now about who is the better team.

Ok season for the Stamps. But they can do better.

Sask is in tough against MTL.
But I will be wearing some sort of green next weekend..

GO RIDERS!!

Jamie

mark007
11-22-2009, 06:03 PM
hey stamp fans....we got lots of room on the band wagon!!!!but ya better hurry she's gonna fill up fast!:D

pitw
11-22-2009, 07:09 PM
The only thing less of at the game than Stamp fans.
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh145/pitw75/Forum%20Pics/Stupidstuff028.jpg

Was Stamp offence.

GO RIDERS

duffy4
11-22-2009, 07:32 PM
Enjoy the game on TV as I'll be in the third row, 50 yd line.

GO RIDERS

Hey I think I saw you in the stands on TV. Were you wearing something green?

Looking at the stands and most of the "fans" I got to wondering what the collective IQ of that group might be???

pitw
11-22-2009, 07:54 PM
Green, loud and proud.:)

Geezle
11-22-2009, 07:57 PM

Looking at the stands and most of the "fans" I got to wondering what the collective IQ of that group might be???

Bitter much? :lol::lol:

Mac270
11-22-2009, 09:34 PM
Got my ticket months ago !:lol::lol::lol:

Kingfisher
11-23-2009, 01:40 AM
hey stamp fans....we got lots of room on the band wagon!!!!but ya better hurry she's gonna fill up fast!:D

I have season tickets and got my Grey Cup tickets ages ago. I thought these two teams would be there. After all they are the best from the east and the west.

I won't be cheering for the Riders. Yes they have a good team and proved it today. But Calgary stole the cup from Montreal last year and I think Montreal deserved it then and they deserve it this year. Not to say that the Riders can't steal one from them also.

It should be a good game.

I still don't get that crossover deal. Stupid that one of our worst teams from the west (Lions) would play the best of the east. Montreal showed what can happen when all cylinders are firing. BC showed what can happen when you only fire on 2 cylinders.

Rob

elkhunter11
11-23-2009, 05:56 AM

That is easy to calculate.Take the number of fans in those stands,multiply by your IQ,them multiply by 1.5.:D

hunted
11-23-2009, 07:16 AM
I have season tickets and got my Grey Cup tickets ages ago. I thought these two teams would be there. After all they are the best from the east and the west.

I won't be cheering for the Riders. Yes they have a good team and proved it today. But Calgary stole the cup from Montreal last year and I think Montreal deserved it then and they deserve it this year. Not to say that the Riders can't steal one from them also.

It should be a good game.

I still don't get that crossover deal. Stupid that one of our worst teams from the west (Lions) would play the best of the east. Montreal showed what can happen when all cylinders are firing. BC showed what can happen when you only fire on 2 cylinders.

Rob
The crossover makes total sense. Just imagine what the game would have looked like in the east if Mtl would have played who??? Winnipeg or Toronto:lol::lol: The CFL would need a new score clock. Not saying BC is much better but they are better then the rest of the east.

Okotokian
11-23-2009, 09:51 AM

I am not a Sask fan but I loved the crowd shots, all those people dressed up in crazy green costumes, hair, etc. I love to see that sort of fun and spirit. I envied them. We Canadians are much too used to sitting on our hands at various games and events and keeping quiet.

duffy4
11-23-2009, 11:55 AM
Bitter much? :lol::lol:

Not bitter at all. I am not that kind of "fan" who gets bitter if "my" team does not win.

I enjoy the game and enjoy seeing it played well by both teams.

Making as much noise as one can while the "other team" has the ball I don't believe is an intelligent, mature, "sporting" activity.

Paint yourself green, get drunk and make as much noise as you can. Is this how we define a "fan"?

honda450
11-23-2009, 12:31 PM
Making as much noise as one can while the "other team" has the ball I don't believe is an intelligent, mature, "sporting" activity.

Now duffy if that game was played in Calgary ya think the fans would of been quiet for Sask. could hear their plays. I don't think so. :lol::lol:

Congrats to Sask. and hope they go all the way. They do have awesome diehard fans. :wave:

Dang flatlanders. :lol::lol::lol:

Waxy
11-23-2009, 01:23 PM
Not bitter at all. I am not that kind of "fan" who gets bitter if "my" team does not win.

Paint yourself green, get drunk and make as much noise as you can. Is this how we define a "fan"?

This post says a lot more about you than it does about Rider fans, or football fans in general. Hopefully you stay home on Sunday...

Waxy

driverlong
11-23-2009, 02:01 PM

Paint yourself green, get drunk and make as much noise as you can. Is this how we define a "fan"?Y
You might enjoy golf a bit more.
But me as a Rider fan, like to get a bit loud at football games. (I guess someone should have let the stamps know to practice with noise in the back ground.)

Waxy
11-23-2009, 02:26 PM

After reading this post, which surprisingly is still here, it got me to wondering, while we're questioning the IQ of over 35,000 people, I wonder what duffy4's is? :tongue2:

Waxy

FishHound
11-23-2009, 08:55 PM
Y
duffy 4 You might enjoy golf a bit more.
But me as a Rider fan, like to get a bit loud at football games. (I guess someone should have let the stamps know to practice with noise in the back ground.)

I agree, not a prissy sport. And am I fired up for Sunday!!! I've been snaring every gopher I can find and sharpening there teeth!

Vindalbakken
11-23-2009, 09:34 PM
After reading this post, which surprisingly is still here, it got me to wondering, while we're questioning the IQ of over 35,000 people, I wonder what duffy4's is? :tongue2:

Waxy

Thought I better quote you while I can.

duffy4
11-24-2009, 06:56 AM
What surprises me is that after over a year since Waxy and I had a "disagreement" he is still bitter and angry. Hope he gets better soon.

Waxy
11-24-2009, 10:29 AM
What surprises me is that after over a year since Waxy and I had a "disagreement" he is still bitter and angry. Hope he gets better soon.

What surprises me (or maybe not given your righteous attitude in this thread) is that you don't seem to understand why anyone would be bitter and angry with your post. You insulted the intelligence of 35,000 people, among them many of my friends and family.

Yes, that makes me angry.

Waxy

pitw
11-25-2009, 05:57 AM

That is good cause I'd sure hate to read your posts if you were.:rolleye2:

No wonder you got bitter and didn't enjoy the game.:)

I guess you spend a lot of time on the golf course then :tongue2:.

Sounds like your definition not ours :lol:. I didn't paint myself green and I don't drink. I never saw a drunk person there, but I sure as "L" saw a lot of fans.

I won't:):tongue2:

Jamie
11-26-2009, 12:41 PM
For the guys wanting tickets.
I have been to about 4 Grey cups now.
Each and every time I go, I see people giving away tickets outside the gates.

If I was really interested in going to this one, I would just head down to the stadium and see what is available.

I had a Co worker who's annual holiday was to go the cup, in 15 years of going they had never paid more than $25 for a ticket and most years they got them for free.

Good luck and have fun guys. It's a great time.

Jamie