PDA

View Full Version : Canadian National Sporting Clays Championship

AbClaybuster
11-22-2009, 09:07 PM
September long weekend, 2-5, 2010.
Brooks Clays and Feathers Club, Brooks, AB
5 stand, Sporting, Fitasc, and Subguage events.
If you want to see if you are the best, want to see the best or just shoot beside the best, you should be here.
Westjet flight discount, and Avis Rental Car Discounts in place.
Targets to be set by International Target setter David Peckham.
Friday night Alberta Beer Barbeque
Saturday night Roast Pheasant Dinner
Live pheasant hunt following the competition.
Send a PM for more details before they are posted, or watch this space.

AbClaybuster
08-22-2010, 10:24 AM
Due to unforeseen circumstances the 2010 Canadian National Sporting Clays Championship has been moved to SilverWillow Sporting Clays in Carstairs, AB.

Open to all competitors with events in all guages, in all classes, including FITASC, five stand, Sporting Clays and make a break. Banquet, dance and benefit auction open to the public Saturday night. Please call for more details
Jason 403 540 0363
Thanks

greylynx
08-22-2010, 03:18 PM
Due to unforeseen circumstances the 2010 Canadian National Sporting Clays Championship has been moved to SilverWillow Sporting Clays in Carstairs, AB.

Open to all competitors with events in all guages, in all classes, including FITASC, five stand, Sporting Clays and make a break. Banquet, dance and benefit auction open to the public Saturday night. Please call for more details
Jason 403 540 0363
Thanks

Who is setting up the FITASC course?

I am not a competitor, but love to watch and pick up shooting tips.

AbClaybuster
08-22-2010, 07:59 PM
A fellow by the name of Peckham is coming from the UK to set all the targets.
I believe it is David Peckham, but I am not positive of his first name. He was contracted to set the targets before we had confirmed most other things. I am looking forward to shooting at his targets. I even hope to hit a few.
Jason

bearblaster
08-28-2010, 08:22 PM
I dont know ive seen you shoot before :bad_boys_20:

AbClaybuster
08-30-2010, 08:43 PM
The auction list for Saturday's Banquet is almost ready. Here is the preliminary listing. Please send me a pm if you would like to buy any of the items to arrange pickup and payment.

2010 CNSCA Nationals - Items for Auction
Lot # Item
1 Cut Glass Decanter and Chivas Scotch
2 Assorted Liquor
3 .22 Caliber Rifle; .22 Cal. Cleaning Rod; Soft, Full Length Case
4 2 Barrel, Take-down Shotgun Case
5 Knife Set; Ice Bucket; Wine Decanter; Table Top Wine Opener; Coffee Carafe; Gander Mug; Photo-Coasters
6.1 2 Entries for Cabin Fever Shoot - May 2011
6.2 2 Entries for Bill Bramley Challenge - July 2011
6.3 2011 Clay Brothers Shoot Entry, C/w Shoot Fees, Ammunition, $100 Gas Card, and 1 nights accomodation
6.4 1 Higher Bidder and 3 Friends, 100 Targets Each
6.5 2 Entries for Bugaboo Blast Shoot Aug. 2011
7 Set Of Golf Clubs
8 151 Whipped Cream & Dessert Maker
9 46" LCD TV
10 Signed Bobby Hull Chicago Blackhawks Jersey, Framed
11 Fly Fishing Trip [Buyers Choice] ONE Person, ONE Day, Private Stocked Lake with 3 - 7 pound Rainbows east of Acme Alberta valid until end of September 2010 or for up to TWO People, TWO Days on Lake Rotorua New Zealand week before/after WORLDS English Sporting 5/6 Feb. 2011. Similar Trip in NZ Sold at SAFARI Club June 2010 for $ 2,500.00
12 DOVE HUNT in Argentina for TWO People, spring 2011 includes Economy American Airlines return Flights from Canada or any of 48 USA States, Hotels before/after the hunt, transportation and 3 Full Days hunting and accommodations, gun loan
13 Chinese Vase
14 Duck/Goose Ground Blind
15 Browning Presentation Cleaning Kit and Clock; Choke Tube Case(s); Snap Caps; Game Set; Pillow; Crib Game; Dice Game; Shirts; Cleaning Mat; XL Shirt; BIG Shell
16 Original and 2 Prints EG Hagel Pen/Ink Wildlife Drawings
17 Winchester Shell Box; Clock; Wall Board; Knife Set; AA Towel
18 12 Cases of Winchester Shells

Remember the higher the bidder the better the buyer!!!

AbClaybuster
09-07-2010, 08:25 PM
Frank Polichichio won. Results are posted on CNSCA.ca