PDA

View Full Version : Beer Making....

Rugersingle
11-22-2009, 11:46 PM
I was getting ready to bottle the latest batch when someone commented on my bottles....who can remember these favorites ??? The good old days..when this was just the regular remains of a friday nite :0
http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/img-1.jpg

Kingfisher
11-23-2009, 12:56 AM
I can't see your picture too well. But it looks like Beer, beer in the stubby bottles.

I happen to have made beer in the past and although I have gotten rid of my beer making equipment I still have lots of cool beer bottles with cases that I would be willing to sell you. I have old style OV bottles and some stubby Beer, beer one's. Like the one's in your picture.

If your interested let me know. I'll have to dig them out. They may be dusty. But they all have the labels taken off and were boxed up clean. Which is what I did with all my bottles. Because I wanted them ready to bottle the next batch.

Rob

Rugersingle
11-23-2009, 01:21 AM
Good to know there are others out there with the means to make more.:)..I dicked around with pic for a bit..I know its still too small ...hunt 101 does nor want to cooperate..I have anther 6 doz out in the garage..I'm ok for awhile.... but thanks for the offer

Kingfisher
11-23-2009, 01:32 AM
Well they aren't going anywhere any time soon. So if you ever want some let me know.

Rob