PDA

View Full Version : How to catch Santa Claus 101

Fishfinder
11-26-2009, 12:38 AM
It's official. I am truly a fisherdork! Mock me as u may:D I decided to decorate and devote my christmas tree to the fisherman. And I gotta say, it looks freeaakkiinn awesome:lol: Got the lights and a few sentimental ornaments but other than that it's all shiny spoons n jigs and various lures, all strategically placed:rolleye2:. Not to mention bobbers work wonderful as ornaments as do bells:lol: Buzzbombs look very christmasy! I'd send a pic but haven't figured that out yet, sorry.
Not really ideal if u got kids but if u don't, I highly recommend givin it a shot:evilgrin: Couldn't help but think if I woke up Xmas morn and seen all those lures on the tree for me, it would be one of the coolest gifts ever!!
I got my biggest spoon and loudest bell on top, jus in case there is a Santa, I'm gonna catch em:lol:
Cheers all, happy hoho:wave:

Stinky Buffalo
11-26-2009, 08:22 AM
Haha! Awesome.

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
11-26-2009, 09:27 AM
It's official. I am truly a fisherdork! Mock me as u may:D I decided to decorate and devote my christmas tree to the fisherman. And I gotta say, it looks freeaakkiinn awesome:lol: Got the lights and a few sentimental ornaments but other than that it's all shiny spoons n jigs and various lures, all strategically placed:rolleye2:. Not to mention bobbers work wonderful as ornaments as do bells:lol: Buzzbombs look very christmasy! I'd send a pic but haven't figured that out yet, sorry.
Not really ideal if u got kids but if u don't, I highly recommend givin it a shot:evilgrin: Couldn't help but think if I woke up Xmas morn and seen all those lures on the tree for me, it would be one of the coolest gifts ever!!
I got my biggest spoon and loudest bell on top, jus in case there is a Santa, I'm gonna catch em:lol:
Cheers all, happy hoho:wave:

OK THIS IS ME BOWING DOWN AND PRAZEING THE LORD . HELL YEAH . Love the idea , and am kinda jelious if it works wanna come do mine :D

WayneChristie
11-26-2009, 05:57 PM
you arent the only one dude. Cabelas has antler ornaments, little fake antlers. now thats going to go over well if you have little kids, "Hey mom, how come we have the reindeers heads on the tree? whos pulling the jolly fat guy on his sleigh now"????? :lol:
I worked with a guy who used the little liquor bottles. Did his whole tree and stayed drunk for a week after Christmas :D

blackmamba
11-26-2009, 07:12 PM
thats awsome , I know if I dont fill some deer tags this weekend I will have quite a few to hang on my tree this year !!!