PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Humane Society officials arrested

Grizzly Adams
11-26-2009, 10:39 PM
This is a disgusting story, if I ever heard one. Obviously, they haven't gone to court yet, but judging by the CBC pictures, things are not quite as rosy, as they claim

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/toronto/toronto-humane-society-officials-arrested-charged-with-cruelty-to-animals/article1378385/

Grizz

Geezle
11-27-2009, 06:52 AM
This is a disgusting story, if I ever heard one. Obviously, they haven't gone to court yet, but judging by the CBC pictures, things are not quite as rosy, as they claim

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/toronto/toronto-humane-society-officials-arrested-charged-with-cruelty-to-animals/article1378385/

Grizz

I just caught a little snippet on CityTV this morning talking about that...very sad :(

WayneChristie
11-27-2009, 07:21 AM
give them the same treatment if they are found guilty. lock them up and forget them for a couple weeks.

Dakota369
11-27-2009, 08:42 AM
It probably started out with everyone having the best of intentions and spiraled downward to this...........I can't see how the people involved really benefited from keeping the animals in these conditions, physical shape etc. other then they were able to keep getting a paycheck. Why they just didn't ask for more help when things started to go south I don't know......pride maybe? They do deserve to be punished, and I am sure just the arrests and the release of the story will be a start in that regard. Now comes the huge fall from grace and of course the landing.......ie; fines/loss of respect of the community etc. Sad really, it's like the cat lady who starts taking in strays and then cannot handle them all but refuses to give any up or get any fixed........admirable but misguided.

fishing_flower
11-27-2009, 08:46 AM
This is just horrible! :cry::cry:

I'm so glad someone reported something was going on and put a stop to this!:mad2:

All those poor animals:cry: