PDA

View Full Version : I had quit the forum

gitrdun
11-30-2009, 06:35 PM
A couple of weeks ago, I got real peeded off about some of the post and had all about I could take. I asked a moderator to cancel my membership. Two weeks later, I then realized that I missed the AO forum and the friends that I made here. So I reinstated my membership, and was able to use to former alias name "gitrdun". Since then, I've had so many welcome back PM's that really made me feel a part of such a great community. To my friends here, some of which I know in person and some of which I know only as internet buddies, I thank you for your support and friendship. I'm back, so look out....:wave:

Now, git.....

Nationwide
11-30-2009, 06:40 PM
A couple of weeks ago, I got real peeded off about some of the post and had all about I could take. I asked a moderator to cancel my membership. Two weeks later, I then realized that I missed the AO forum and the friends that I made here. So I reinstated my membership, and was able to use to former alias name "gitrdun". Since then, I've had so many welcome back PM's that really made me feel a part of such a great community. To my friends here, some of which I know in person and some of which I know only as internet buddies, I thank you for your support and friendship. I'm back, so look out....:wave:

Now, git.....Ok :huh:
I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE GONE :ashamed:.wecome back ah, ummm i think :wave:

Dick284
11-30-2009, 06:41 PM
Welcome back Yvan.
Yes you were misssed.

stephen189
11-30-2009, 06:42 PM
Wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! There will always be different points of view and there will always be thick skulls filled with rocks. Dont let everything get to you so much....Life is short.

Walleyes
11-30-2009, 06:44 PM
Yes at times it gets frustrating with all the negativity on here. I know at times I feel like just walking away but I can't. What I do is just take a break for a while sometimes and cool off.

This really is a great place with great people we just have to accept that some people are different and all though they are part of an outdoors forum does not mean they are outdoors people or hunters and gathers like most of us are. Some people live in a very shallow small world and are just to ignorant to see the whole picture..

Gitrdun; good to see you back and look forward to the banter. I am sure we will not see eye to eye on every subject and thats good,, life would be very boring if everyone thought the same..

sheephunter
11-30-2009, 06:47 PM
Wondered what happened. Always enjoy your input.

doetracks
11-30-2009, 06:51 PM
Glad you're back, enjoy your posts. Besides, you can spell. :lol:

gitrdun
11-30-2009, 06:55 PM
I love you guys and galls. Thanks for your support. Now let's go and fight....:lol:

sourdough doug
11-30-2009, 06:59 PM
I see that you got a great big green splotch beside your name now too.That prob. make you feel better as well. :lol::lol: Good to have you back in the saddle..:wave:

hayseed
11-30-2009, 07:02 PM
You just have to remember... its the internet. Welcome back..

flipper62
11-30-2009, 07:03 PM
Welcome back Yvan.

Remenber "Getting angry is punishing yourself for someone elses stupidity"

You gotta be passionate about something.

sharrozap
11-30-2009, 07:13 PM
I don't post very often, but I appreciate your posts and enjoy them. Welcome back.

TakDriver00
11-30-2009, 07:21 PM
Glad you're back, enjoy your posts. Besides, you can spell. :lol:

I love you guys and galls. Thanks for your support. Now let's go and fight....:lol:

We're all thinkin' it and havin' a chuckle, so I may as well point it out..:lol:

I recognize the name too, welcome back Yvan. :wave:

Cheers

catnthehat
11-30-2009, 07:27 PM
Dang, honestly, I thought you were just off hunting!:o
Cat

gramps73
11-30-2009, 07:29 PM
welcome back good buddy
gramps

mountain man 300 win
11-30-2009, 07:31 PM
Welcome back.

gitrdun
11-30-2009, 07:34 PM
We're all thinkin' it and havin' a chuckle, so I may as well point it out..:lol:

I recognize the name too, welcome back Yvan. :wave:

Cheers

Busted.....bahahahah :lol:

Grizzly Adams
11-30-2009, 07:37 PM
Addictions are hard to overcome.:lol: I didn't think you'd stay away long.
Grizz

Bushrat
11-30-2009, 07:45 PM
Now let's go and fight....:lol:

Ok, wadda ya wanna fight about, lets get at er and gitrdone.:D Welcome back

Geezle
11-30-2009, 08:53 PM
There are a lot of people that come and go from sites like this, but it's the quality regulars that give a forum the kind of sense of community we have :)

I can't say I really know you (yet) but welcome back :wave:

Northern Gal
11-30-2009, 09:08 PM
Ummm...errr.... aahhh, so you guys really are a bunch of Redneck Albertans!:rolleyes:

Guess I won't worry about my p's and q's anymore, but at least I can spell!:lol:

Gitrdun, does that mean the invite is there?;)

gitrdun
11-30-2009, 09:13 PM
Ummm...errr.... aahhh, so you guys really are a bunch of Redneck Albertans!:rolleyes:

Guess I won't worry about my p's and q's anymore, but at least I can spell!:lol:

Gitrdun, does that mean the invite is there?;)

The invite is always there. I'm actually quite sophisticated and well mannered. No, really. :lol: I'm really well behaved and clean up pretty good.....under duress. :wave:

Geezle
11-30-2009, 09:32 PM
The invite is always there. I'm actually quite sophisticated and well mannered. No, really. :lol: I'm really well behaved and clean up pretty good.....under duress. :wave:

Take this statement with a grain of salt...I've been told I clean up well too :rolleyes:;)

theduke
11-30-2009, 09:44 PM
yep, welcome back. some stuff on here sometimes can make u feel like that , but hell its the internet, and entertaining to boot. they need to make a reality show about this forum and the ppl on it :evilgrin:

gitrdun
11-30-2009, 10:00 PM
Once again, I must say thank-you very much for your kind words, to you all. I've made some good personal friends here and fought with others. But in all perspective, it's been a good ride and a stupendous learning experience. In hopes that I can learn from others and share my experiences with new shooters and hunters, I do feel part of our "family". In retrospect, the negative experiences that caused me to cancel my membership are nothing but water under the bridge. Now, let's move on and have a great time. Thanks again boys and girls for you kind words.... :wave:

Jester
11-30-2009, 10:08 PM
Just sayin"

TreeGuy
11-30-2009, 10:24 PM
Good to see the best avatar pic on the board again. Git, we've all been there. Welcome back.:wave:

Tree

Selkirk
11-30-2009, 11:32 PM
"A couple of weeks ago, I got real peeded off about some of the post and had all about I could take. I asked a moderator to cancel my membership . . . "

'DANG' Gitrdun ... don't you be doin' that ^ again!

I came very close to starting a thread called; "Where the hell did Gitrdun go?!" I'm sure glad I don't have to do that now.

You are one of the 'Main Pillars' of this forum community. The AO Forum would suffer a major loss if you ever decided to leave for good. The next time something on this forum 'pees' you off, just do what I do ... take a breather for a couple of days, and then come back again.

Now ... what was that you wanted to fight about??? ;):lol:

TF

Clgy_Dave2.0
12-01-2009, 12:20 AM
http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/attachment.php?attachmentid=16780&d=1259644122

Just sayin"

ROFLOLOL!!!!!

Northern Gal
12-01-2009, 12:33 AM
Take this statement with a grain of salt...I've been told I clean up well too :rolleyes:;)

A grain of salt, or did you misspell too, and mean a shaker full?:lol:

gitrdun, glad you decided to come back, look forward to gettin to know ya, as well as the rest of you guys,I think. :scared:

Geezle
12-01-2009, 06:34 AM
A grain of salt, or did you misspell too, and mean a shaker full?:lol:

I might...like I said, I don't know him that well yet ;)

gitrdun, glad you decided to come back, look forward to gettin to know ya, as well as the rest of you guys,I think. :scared:

Just what are you implying? :lol:

huntinstuff
12-01-2009, 07:21 AM
Nice to have you back Yvan

The good here outweighs the bad. Idiots everywhere, even on AO.....but those guys always lose in the end, one way or the other.....

:wave:

Rockymtnx
12-01-2009, 10:11 AM
Welcome back to the forum.
I look forward to reading yoru posts again.

doetracks
12-01-2009, 10:32 AM
I love you guys and galls.....

Yup.... spoke too soon :lol:

Nerdapres'
12-01-2009, 11:51 AM
A couple of weeks ago, I got real peeded off about some of the post and had all about I could take. I asked a moderator to cancel my membership.

Holy over reaction Batman!:lol:

albertadave
12-01-2009, 03:24 PM
That's it, I've had it with this forum, I'm done, I quit!!!:mad3:
Ok, I'm back.
Now could everyone please stroke my ego for a little while:lol:

doetracks
12-01-2009, 04:10 PM
:wave:U spel gud to, Dave

The cooter
12-01-2009, 05:00 PM
Hey man good to here from you again:) I can't help but think of a quote from a movie.(' I CAN"T QUIT YOU"):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm sure that went though your mind. Anyways............................Git.....!