:lol:

Sundancefisher
12-11-2009, 08:42 AM
how dare you say trolling is bad.

I take exception to that.

NOBODY TROLLS HERE!

Sundancefisher
12-11-2009, 09:23 AM
Fly fishing rules...bait fishing drools...

Only sissy folk ice fish...

Global warming is real...

Green Party should be voted in next election...

Jedi...is the only true religion...

Never buy Canadian products...

PETA is the LAW!

troutpirate
12-11-2009, 09:31 AM
:lol::lol::lol:

WayneChristie
12-11-2009, 07:12 PM
Fly fishing rules...bait fishing drools...

Only sissy folk ice fish...

Global warming is real...

Green Party should be voted in next election...

Jedi...is the only true religion...

Never buy Canadian products...

PETA is the LAW!

I will have 3 of what hes drinking!!!:evilgrin:

Geezle
12-11-2009, 07:18 PM

It's going to be one of *those* nights...huh? :evilgrin:

WayneChristie
12-11-2009, 07:23 PM
It's going to be one of *those* nights...huh? :evilgrin:

I have to behave, sorta. going ice fishing tomorrow, and Sunday. :D then again, lots of ice for a hangover, could just put the forehead in the hole for a bit :lol:

pecker
12-11-2009, 07:27 PM

i'll have 1 - i haven't ate yet.:lol::wave:

Geezle
12-11-2009, 07:41 PM
I have to behave, sorta. going ice fishing tomorrow, and Sunday. :D then again, lots of ice for a hangover, could just put the forehead in the hole for a bit :lol:

I'm jealous. It's going to be waaaaay too bloody cold for fishing out this way. Unless I had a tent and a heater...which I don't :o

WayneChristie
12-11-2009, 08:01 PM
I'm jealous. It's going to be waaaaay too bloody cold for fishing out this way. Unless I had a tent and a heater...which I don't :o

Im really loving my new tent, even with the cold and the wind its comfortable. Im used to working all day with no heat so being out of the wind its not bad at all. do have a big kerosene heater tho, but even at minus 22 Tuesday I didnt use it. Just have to dress for the cold. and plan your pee breaks ahead to get thru all the layers so you dont fill your boots :lol:

Geezle
12-11-2009, 08:19 PM
Im really loving my new tent, even with the cold and the wind its comfortable. Im used to working all day with no heat so being out of the wind its not bad at all. do have a big kerosene heater tho, but even at minus 22 Tuesday I didnt use it. Just have to dress for the cold. and plan your pee breaks ahead to get thru all the layers so you dont fill your boots :lol:

I know what you mean...I'm outside all day too, and just being out of the wind makes a big difference. Contemplating going out on Sunday with another board member (mooseknuckle) but it's supposed to be -30 and he's got a 2 man tent so we would be out of the wind, but no heater.

I dunno...we'll see how things go, I'd really like to get out again, even if it's just for a few hours but I don't want to freeze my sack off either :o

DarkAisling
12-11-2009, 08:21 PM

I don't think he's drinking anything. Looks more like some sort of chemically induced trip to me! :lol:

Badback
12-11-2009, 08:23 PM
i'll have 1 - i haven't ate yet.:lol::wave:

Then after you eat, you can have 13...Sorry about that Riders Fan....I couldn't resist...:wave: