PDA

View Full Version : sat/sunday?

pikehunter1989
12-15-2009, 09:26 AM
anyone heading out this weekend? im itching to get out..i dont have a auger or anything just the rods and tackle..so if anyone is heading out and wants a buddy than let me know..with how warm this weekend is supposed to be i doubt a tent will be needed but im from out in gibbons and dont mind driving 45 mins or so to a lake to meet up with someone so if your heading out and want a buddy let me know

pikehunter1989
12-16-2009, 10:28 AM
bump

Gillfisher
12-16-2009, 03:12 PM
Pike Hunter where do you live, I am thinking Sun might be a good day to get out maybe to PCR or chain. My wife brought my Christmas present home last night, it is a front load little chief smoker.

So im also thinking some chain lake bows might be nice to break in the smoker after Christmas I do have a gas auger and all the equipment required

Gillfisher

pikehunter1989
12-16-2009, 04:45 PM
im from out in gibbons by edmonton..thats a bit of a drive for me

baitfisher83
12-16-2009, 05:46 PM
hey i'm up for a sunday trip..lol dont have my own auger though

pikehunter1989
12-17-2009, 10:38 AM
me neither and i live out by edmonton..a bit of a drive to meet up with you if your from calgary

bubba 96
12-17-2009, 11:16 AM
Plan on headin to spray on sun if anybody is up for it....

jts1
12-17-2009, 11:38 AM
Plan on headin to spray on sun if anybody is up for it....

I would head up there with ya. Send PM if you are still going

pikehunter1989
12-17-2009, 12:46 PM
anyone from edmonton heading out? calgary is a bit of a hike for a day of ice fishing...im looking for someone who is heading somewhere withing a hr and a half of edmonton at most

genoel
12-17-2009, 08:36 PM
Hi Pikehunter, I'm not sure if I can swing an outing this weekend but may be able to. I'm off until the 24th and then from the 25th through till the 30th. I live in the northwest corner of the city (near Leon's) and have an auger and tent that I should use more often. What kind of fish are you interested in (pike perhaps)? It would be nice to try somewhere for now where a person can fish without having walk out too far as I'd rather not park my truck under the ice. I don't mind driving and could even possibly meet you out in Gibbons if we were to head out that way somewhere. Long Lake perhaps or somewhere where a person could find some decent perch if there is such a thing anymore. Keep in touch and we'll see what we can do.

Geezle
12-17-2009, 08:47 PM
Hi Pikehunter, I'm not sure if I can swing an outing this weekend but may be able to. I'm off until the 24th and then from the 25th through till the 30th. I live in the northwest corner of the city (near Leon's) and have an auger and tent that I should use more often. What kind of fish are you interested in (pike perhaps)? It would be nice to try somewhere for now where a person can fish without having walk out too far as I'd rather not park my truck under the ice. I don't mind driving and could even possibly meet you out in Gibbons if we were to head out that way somewhere. Long Lake perhaps or somewhere where a person could find some decent perch if there is such a thing anymore. Keep in touch and we'll see what we can do.

Sorry to hijiack but if you're available to come out on the 28th you should join us on AOF Hardwater Gathering v2.0 :) Location is still up in the air but it will be in the Edmonton area and there will be quite a few of us!

Hope both of you guys can make it out :wave:

pikehunter1989
12-18-2009, 09:43 AM
bump