PDA

View Full Version : pigs

tallieho
12-17-2009, 01:58 PM
:mad3:Went out to Winchell this morning,fishing was alright,on the east end.But my god,when i went up by the boat launch area.I was throughly discussed,someone decided to have a fire on shore,cook up some soup in the can.What really p-ssed me off was they left all the burnt cans,etc.
When are we as true outdoorsman ,ever going to get a break with the environment people when this is left,for others to see.By the -esus if i ever catch them they better have deep pockets[money/fines].I sure hope that they are not participants on this board.If you are you have been warned.:mad3::mad2::mad:

fisherwoman
12-17-2009, 02:08 PM
:mad3:Went out to Winchell this morning,fishing was alright,on the east end.But my god,when i went up by the boat launch area.I was throughly discussed,someone decided to have a fire on shore,cook up some soup in the can.What really p-ssed me off was they left all the burnt cans,etc.
When are we as true outdoorsman ,ever going to get a break with the environment people when this is left,for others to see.By the -esus if i ever catch them they better have deep pockets[money/fines].I sure hope that they are not participants on this board.If you are you have been warned.:mad3::mad2::mad:

Yah stuff like that really gets to me too. I hate going to a campsite out in the boonies and seeing broken glass, or trash, or burn cans in the pit.:mad2: When I leave it looks like I was never there. And when people do that, It just means I have to tidy up after them. A few of my friends have witnessed my rath:mad3: they threw a beer bottle in the fire pit... they never did that twice!

ULTRAlite
12-17-2009, 03:08 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-angry019.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php) Agreed - leaving garbage is not cool. We always come home with more than just our trash.

Nationwide
12-17-2009, 03:20 PM
if i ever catch them they better have deep pockets[money/fines].Me thinks your a cop ?

camshaft
12-17-2009, 03:21 PM
Where is the boat launch at winchell. Is winchell not the small narrow lake with the large hill just to the south of the lake (runs parallel with lake). Lake is just south of water valley golf course no?

I was there in spring, but it seemed almost too small and shallow to hold many fish. Wasnt sure if I was at the right lake.

Gillfisher
12-17-2009, 08:26 PM
The boat launch is right about the middle of the lake. It is elec motors only according to the Barry Mitchell fishing guide. I have fished Winchell for years especially when my kids were younger it was easy for them to catch & release 20 to 25 small bows easily in a afternoon. We usually troll gang trolls with wedding bands tipped with power bait or worms. Once it is stocked around the end of May it is almost impossible to keep them off the hook but they are really small and average up to abot 12 to 14 inches by the end of the season.

Drano
12-18-2009, 04:05 AM
some people never learn...

If you take it in with you take it out when you leave...:wave::wave: