PDA

View Full Version : ice fishing near red deer

d-rock
12-20-2009, 04:29 PM
Hey there, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on some good ice fishing spots near Red Deer. Thanks for your help guys

-D-rock

damienelliott
12-20-2009, 10:41 PM
what r u lookin to catch??

mooseknuckle
12-20-2009, 11:02 PM
I'm really sorry.... you live in the red deer area:lol:

damienelliott
12-20-2009, 11:15 PM
whats wrong with the red deer area

go-big-or-go-home
12-20-2009, 11:19 PM
fudge all is wrong with the deer lol, im here to. we r in a perfect spot, theres wicked fishing spots about an hour away in any direction from here. and if the roads are inpassable, i was even thinkin of goin to bower ponds and seeing if a guy could pull any more monsters out of there lol

damienelliott
12-20-2009, 11:24 PM
it doesnt matter if you belive me but i caught a 18 plus pounder from bower with my fly rod i have pics of it on my cell phone maybe we should get together and go fishing some time

go-big-or-go-home
12-20-2009, 11:30 PM
ya i believe it dude for sure, and on a flyrod yet to!! thats to rad lol. have you ever tried pullin anythin up threw the ice there? i havent tried yet but like i said, the next time the roads are to crappy for the adventure ill jus head to bower and try er out, deff have to meet up and swap fishin stories, there are the best ones lol

hard_azz
12-22-2009, 01:22 PM
ya the deer is awesome for a fisherman or a hunter... its real central to a lot of good outdoors spots.... hey "go big or go home" we should try out pigeon or pine lake this week some time... the gf took my truck to fernie but we can jump in urs... ill pitch for gas or watever man.... damien u should come rip with us to... we bin fishin buddies for prolly about 12 years or so and we always have a blast hahaha..... "TAKE IT LIKE A SALMON!!" hahahaha