PDA

View Full Version : Spring lake idiots

addicted
12-20-2009, 06:36 PM
This message goes out to the people who left small perch on the ice. These fish are a game species and if I catch you, I will call you in.

My wife and I, were disgusted to see at least a dozen small perch left on the ice from this mornings fishing. They had to be from this morning due to the hole that were not frozen very much.

This is unacceptable behavior for any fish species, and I ask others to fish the lake to respect the fish.

wideload
12-20-2009, 06:50 PM
hope you catch them found many deer left this season

npauls
12-20-2009, 08:39 PM
I seen the same thing a couple years ago at sherburne. It looked like they had about 20 holes out there and beside every one of them there was a stack of dead perch left on the ice. It looked like everything they caught was just chucked on the ice and left there. Me and my fishing partner were pretty ****ed about the whole thing. Not really alot you can do about it unless you catch someone in the act.

Nate

CeeZee
12-20-2009, 08:44 PM
when i lived in manitoba we fished a lake called East Angle Lake and there would be people that came from saskatchewan(no offense) to fish there for perch, and any of the pike they caught they would just leave on the ice because if they put them back they would scare the perch away and keep biting thier hooks, that drove us and my dad wild!

kostianych
12-20-2009, 09:09 PM
have seen it several times at the PCR.....
small lings were all over the ice at the bridge :(