PDA

View Full Version : Job Well Done

Rigg dogg
12-21-2009, 01:09 AM
Thought I would pass along a little bit of appreciation for a job well done.

Decided it was time to bring some rods and reels in for a little TLC.
Dropped off 16 reels and 3 rods at Reel Doctor a couple weeks ago.
Spinning reels, level winds and a couple MR-3 mooching reels.

Picked them up from Trevor the other day, happy to report that they all LOOK and FUNCTION just like NEW.

I had a few reels that had seen a LOT of ABUSE over the years, got one of my old time favs back ( 8 yrs old ) and it is better than NEW.

He fixed up my custom built Halibut rod that my 9.9 Yamaha tried to eat as well.

Thanks Trevor.
I am digging up a couple reels that might give you a challenge. An old Calcutta and a Penn that I took apart after a few to many pops while Lake Trout fishing up North.

bsnyder
12-21-2009, 06:34 AM
Thought I would pass along a little bit of appreciation for a job well done.

Decided it was time to bring some rods and reels in for a little TLC.
Dropped off 16 reels and 3 rods at Reel Doctor a couple weeks ago.
Spinning reels, level winds and a couple MR-3 mooching reels.

Picked them up from Trevor the other day, happy to report that they all LOOK and FUNCTION just like NEW.

I had a few reels that had seen a LOT of ABUSE over the years, got one of my old time favs back ( 8 yrs old ) and it is better than NEW.

He fixed up my custom built Halibut rod that my 9.9 Yamaha tried to eat as well.

Thanks Trevor.
I am digging up a couple reels that might give you a challenge. An old Calcutta and a Penn that I took apart after a few to many pops while Lake Trout fishing up North.

:wave:YA TREVOR does good , specialy since he got a LUND now:D

walleyeca
12-21-2009, 09:58 PM
Im sad to say that my lund sit awaiting spring! Now Im runnin a JIFFY 5 footer its a Tiller aswell 4 blade prop good on gas really tears up the ice! wooohooo Merry christmas everyone and Keep them reels comin in! I take all challenges!lol