PDA

View Full Version : Badger Report

Brian H.
12-21-2009, 07:55 AM
Fished all day Sunday. Managed 1/2 dozen fish, with 2 keepers for supper. Ice was 16 inches. temperature was okay, but snowed most of the day. I would like to say hats off to a young man by the name of Adam, he was out with 2 young ladies from Saskatchewan for a couple hours of fishing. When they were done he left enough firewood and the use of his fishing shack for my buddy and I to use. He is from Lomond, and Adam if you are on this board a big HATS OFF TO YOU, and a very Merry Christmas. You my friend are a very good sportsman.

dollfin
12-21-2009, 02:09 PM
:)Thanks for the post "Badger" is my fav. fishing hole, we look forward to going there real soon!

Brian H.
12-21-2009, 02:25 PM
Yes, Badger is one of my faverites also. I'll be going out again Sunday after Christmas.:)

dollfin
12-21-2009, 02:30 PM
:)We may just see you there! Its a toss up for PCR or Badger. We will be bringing along our 6 year old twin boys, we will have to see. They both just caught colds yesterday in time for Christmas!

Brian H.
12-21-2009, 03:45 PM
Old family remedy, put vicks vapor rub on the bottom of their feet, put socks on before bed. Always worked for us when we were kids.

dodger
12-21-2009, 07:39 PM
Adam is a true outdoors man and has many freinds because of his integrity and friendliness.
Dodger.

dollfin
12-22-2009, 09:22 AM
:wave:Thanks for the health tip! I've been putting the Watkins rub on the boys backs and chests, but will try it to their feet tonight for sure! I have heard of this remedy before but forgot. Will do tonight and every night until fishing for sure! I so want to go to Badger and try for some pike!

Brian H.
12-22-2009, 11:01 AM
Don't forget to do a little tickle before you put their socks on. Laughter is the best medicine.:lol::lol::lol::lol: