PDA

View Full Version : I've created a Monster!!

theycallmeNoah
01-01-2010, 05:20 PM
I casually told my hubby how much I use to enjoy ice fishing and that maybe we should get into it. Well one trip onto the ice and he's hooked. We are now the proud owners of a tent and heater.

We also got the kids out there and they had a blast. With the help of everyone's suggestions we were able to get them over their fears of being on the ice.

So basically I've shot myself in the foot so to speak. As much as I love it, I do not enjoy the loading and unloading and constantly being on the go. He looks after the gear and I get the kids and food ready.

I love being hubby's fishing buddy but he really needs some guy friends! We are off again tomorrow...sigh...I'd better catch a darn fish this time!!

jts1
01-01-2010, 05:45 PM
Good for you guys. Its great to hear that you are all out there having a great time. Cheers to many more trips. Good luck and stay safe out there.

ghostguy6
01-01-2010, 05:53 PM
Get your hubby on the board, he will make lots of friends in no time :lol:

Geezle
01-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Get your hubby on the board, he will make lots of friends in no time :lol:

True story! :lol:

It's awesome to see you've got the whole family involved :)

jpohlic
01-01-2010, 06:04 PM
Get your hubby on the board,:

I've been addicted to the board for a while... now it's her turn!!!

I think I'm the one who has created a monster. She camped and fished before we met, but now she wants to learn to shoot and hunt upland birds with our dogs.

I'm a lucky guy!!!

paulsbeenfishin
01-01-2010, 06:29 PM
Ice fishing is highly addictive!! Just get home and ready to go again.

WayneChristie
01-01-2010, 06:45 PM
Ice fishing is highly addictive!! Just get home and ready to go again.

tell me about it, Ive been 10 times this season now, in the worst weather, and still want more :D helps only being skunked 1 out of 10 times too