PDA

View Full Version : Lac St Anne Help is There Good Ice or Anyone Know Some good Spots

vpinch
01-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Hey,,

Hey Going to Lac St Anne or Wabbi anyone know how the ice is at any of these lakes Lac St Anne mostly i know wabbi the water there is always different with the plants and all..

I went a couple weeks ago the ice was to thin to drive on like 8 " how is it now??? and how is the Fishing ?????

Thanks Vince

Happy New Year Everyone:)

-JR-
01-02-2010, 08:26 PM
Wab bi Who ! Menotellyou ! Just drive on it !:lol:

vpinch
01-02-2010, 08:32 PM
sorry Wabamun lake there ya goo hahah yeah just drive on it hey i walked on there some false layers there by the town thats for sure hows the Far side by sundance

ghostguy6
01-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Punctuation, is your friend.:lol:

Safety D
01-03-2010, 02:22 AM
st anne has been dead the last few years.....

shayne
01-03-2010, 10:18 AM
Wabamun ice is 15" - 18" 200 yards off the north side. I don't like taking my truck on that lake but take the quads no problem. Some surface water that always bothers me a bit but seems fairly solid. Fishing is good, seems to be best between 1 and 4 pm.

vpinch
01-05-2010, 06:25 PM
awsome yeah wanamun is always good fishing i went there on sunday and to lac st anne at lac st anne there is lots of ice but no fish haha i was there half the day there is like 17 " off the town side of alberta beach tried to go to the island for sum good fishing but there was a false layer i was scared so i turnned around went home no luck there

Any one ever have luck at lac st anne ??

looking for sum good perch spots too anyone know of any around the city