PDA

View Full Version : Pinehurst?

Safety D
01-07-2010, 10:14 AM
Can anyone tell me how much snow is on the lake? Can you drive across? Thanks

sco22
01-07-2010, 02:39 PM
I haven't been to Pinehurst, but I was at Seibert and Spencer and there was virtually no snow. You could have driven in the Seibert trail in a neon.

Cheers.

sneekie
01-07-2010, 10:40 PM
I can tell you on sunday as i am going up tomorrow to try my luck on the eyes just at dark.I got a new fish id camera that needs to be brought out.

Safety D
01-08-2010, 06:44 PM
If you could report back sneekie that would be great !!!

LarryS
01-11-2010, 09:29 PM
Was there Saturday, very little snow, 4 to 6 inches, some drifting in the middle of the lake, nothing serious, seen minivans driving around the lake!! fishing was slow, first time there. Anyone know the good places to fish?? lol

diesel777
01-11-2010, 10:12 PM
Hi guys here is a link to a video taken while fishing at pinehurst lake a couple years ago. since i saw this video I started going to this lake and the lac la biche area ever since and its by far my favorite lake besides slave lake. check this out and i'll let you know a couple hot spots. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5FBLebsHDQ
let me know if you still want the location to hot spots i can tell you about a few. if you private message me your e-mail i'll send you an anglers atlas map with the pin points and clear directions. oh by the way be careful when driving on Pinehurst as the ice is always incosistent there. if there are tracks follow them because the locals have a good idea where to go and not to go. for example stay away from the beaver dam and always watch for flood water when crossing straight across from the p.p. marina. cheers